Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Yay! grounded!

Old 03-20-2012, 11:52 AM   #41
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
subbed for more pics
Old 03-25-2012, 02:22 AM   #42
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
tomorrow, it is getting washed and pictures are getting taken. i will also take some measurements from the ground to the bottom of the body kit so yall know just how low it really is lol.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:59 AM   #43
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-25-2012, 10:50 PM   #44
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yea, i stayed up all night saturday night partyin. so i was bein lazy today and didnt take any pictures lol
Old 03-26-2012, 08:06 AM   #45
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-26-2012, 08:09 AM   #46
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Look good OP! It's nice to see a Taco dropped where there is almost no wheel well gap.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #47
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Night's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could drop a truck (specifically the x-runner) but on my roads you need a 4x4 just to get across the street. Nice truck!
Old 03-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #48
98_mud_bug

there's a member here that has a xrunner, he daily's his in canada
Old 03-26-2012, 04:50 PM   #49
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Night's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
there's a member here that has a xrunner, he daily's his in canada
When I was looking at Taco's I had to special order the x-runner, and I have a problem with perfection so driving around where I live and I got a scratch!

+Pot holes(They never fix those they would rather spend money on some balls and a sign redesign they never did go ahead with)
+Shit roads
+Snow and gravel

I would probably own an X if I lived where it never snowed..
Old 03-26-2012, 04:50 PM   #50
98_mud_bug

couple more

they are crappy pics, but its the best ive got right now, my phone sucks lol
Old 03-26-2012, 04:51 PM   #51
98_mud_bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night View Post
When I was looking at Taco's I had to special order the x-runner, and I have a problem with perfection so driving around where I live and I got a scratch!

+Pot holes(They never fix those they would rather spend money on some balls and a sign redesign they never did go ahead with)
+Shit roads
+Snow and gravel

I would probably own an X if I lived where it never snowed..

it never snows here, its been above 80 every day for the past month or so.
Old 03-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #52
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Now you just need bigger rims
Old 03-26-2012, 04:55 PM   #54
98_mud_bug

i thought about it, but im really picky about the rims i ride around on. and i only have 3 choices and they are all crazy expensive lol.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:19 PM   #55

Night's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
i thought about it, but im really picky about the rims i ride around on. and i only have 3 choices and they are all crazy expensive lol.
I was looking at a rims last summer running for 1200$ a rim, let me see if I can find them.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:46 PM   #56

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
IMO the 18's look fine, and anything larger looks tacky on any vehicle. Plus your ride quality gets worse when you go bigger.

And I am sorta digging the green rims
Old 03-26-2012, 07:33 PM   #57

Night's Tacoma Gallery
Check out "Ice Metal" they have some nice rims and are decently priced. They would look sharp on an X
Old 03-26-2012, 07:47 PM   #58
98_mud_bug

im diggin the green wheels too lol, i thought about goin with another color. but im not sure about it yet, it would be another bright color
Old 03-26-2012, 07:51 PM   #59
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
How about orange? That might look cool.