Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Yay! grounded!

Old 02-27-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
Yay! grounded!

I just bought my djm drop! imma be grounded in a couple weeks
Old 03-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #2
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-13-2012, 09:33 PM   #6
Halo913 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adrian
Halo913's Tacoma Gallery
Why?
Old 03-13-2012, 09:37 PM   #7
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
SWEEEEEET
love the green wheels
Old 03-13-2012, 09:44 PM   #10
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
looks sweet liking the green wheels
Old 03-13-2012, 09:47 PM   #11
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo913 View Post
Why?
because its my truck and i wanted to drop it lol
Old 03-13-2012, 09:48 PM   #12
98_mud_bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
4x4 FTMFW!

lol looks sick!
ive still got the 98 4wd, its the superior 4wd anyways lol.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #13
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why?
cause he can
Old 03-13-2012, 09:50 PM   #14
98_mud_bug

thanks for the compliments guys, i love it. its my new show truck, its gettin more and more work done every day, gotta cut the rear fenders this weekend, the tires hit the rear fender flares, notched the frame sunday.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:06 PM   #15
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
thanks for the compliments guys, i love it. its my new show truck, its gettin more and more work done every day, gotta cut the rear fenders this weekend, the tires hit the rear fender flares, notched the frame sunday.
notched frame for more low? got some shots of the infamous coke can measurement? (put the coke can by the low points on the truck and see how they compare)

Quote:
Why?
there is no point explaining it, if you dont get it or like it the first time you wont the 2nd 5th 13th and 1000th

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartyBusGaming View Post
May be the only dropped truck I've ever liked!
get your lift figured out?
Old 03-13-2012, 10:08 PM   #16
98_mud_bug

actually, thats about as far as i can go down. its my daily, and baton rouge roads suck lol. but for 4" in the back of this thing it has to be notched, at 3.5" i was sittin on the factory bump stops.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:09 PM   #17
98_mud_bug

and thats the only picture i have of it right now, i broke the camera on my phone, i stole this one from a buddy's facebook page. hopefully i will get some pics with a good camera this weekend
Old 03-13-2012, 10:14 PM   #18
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!