View Poll Results: Yay Or Nay
Looks Good 88 43.14%
Ghey 38 18.63%
Meh... 55 26.96%
Dont Do It 23 11.27%
Voters: 204. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2012, 10:34 AM   #21
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Do it man. Nice truck btw
Old 04-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #22
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
Do it man. Nice truck btw
Thanks mike
Old 04-03-2012, 11:30 AM   #23
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
so is it done yet? im dying with anticipation
Old 04-03-2012, 11:31 AM   #24
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_taco View Post
so is it done yet? im dying with anticipation
No lol. I'm in Saudi Arabia until next week. I'll get it done when I get back
Old 04-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #25
Bam-Ba-Lam

None of you 4x4's or prerunners better steal my idea

I don't think it would look right not on an X anyways...
Old 04-03-2012, 05:31 PM   #26
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
well that is the point of a decal.... it comes right off
but u do have a red paint job, and red fades more obviously than other colors... so when u take it off, ur gonna have a dark red trd there lol. but i do think itll look sweet, so as long as u plan on keeping it for a good while, i say DO IT!!!
Old 04-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #27
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
do it! and congrats on the ride home, one of my best friends is headed home from there too...
Old 04-03-2012, 08:51 PM   #28
Holyfather is on a distinguished road
Holyfather's Tacoma Gallery
Don't like xrunners
Old 04-03-2012, 09:12 PM   #29
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyfather View Post
Don't like xrunners
well i dont like your tx pro, gtfo out troll
Old 04-03-2012, 10:42 PM   #30
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
do it! and congrats on the ride home, one of my best friends is headed home from there too...
what base is he/she at out here? if its this base, its very small so i may know him/her
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyfather View Post
Don't like xrunners
cool story bro, tell me again if you have some time
Quote:
well i dont like your tx pro, gtfo out troll
win
Old 04-03-2012, 11:06 PM   #33
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
not a fan
but here you go
i cant see this pic lol. work computer. you mind telling me what it is?
Old 04-03-2012, 11:20 PM   #34
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
i cant see this pic lol. work computer. you mind telling me what it is?
TRD sticker in the location you want one
Old 04-03-2012, 11:22 PM   #35
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
TRD sticker in the location you want one
Sweet man that looks good. Thanks
Old 04-04-2012, 04:42 AM   #36
98_mud_bug

I'm not quite sure what base she was at, her name is alexa pelton though.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:45 AM   #37
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
I'm not quite sure what base she was at, her name is alexa pelton though.
army or air force?
Old 04-04-2012, 06:08 AM   #39
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Air force
oh. i checked the address listing on base here in my email and she's not here
Old 04-04-2012, 07:19 AM   #40
Bam-Ba-Lam

two TRD decals have been ordered, and i also picked up one of these as well lmao
yay or nay-warning_small_supercharger.jpg