View Poll Results: Yay Or Nay
Looks Good 88 43.14%
Ghey 38 18.63%
Meh... 55 26.96%
Dont Do It 23 11.27%
Voters: 204. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2013, 12:34 PM   #62
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Lol. Yupp. 1 year ago
Old 02-16-2013, 01:53 PM   #63
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Brian.. He did it back in April..
Thanks Brett. Sometimes I don't have time to read every post of a thread, or check all the dates, just answer the original question posted. My post can help someone else just opening the thread. If it's this important, maybe we should have thread police who delete them after one month. The server would thank them.

At least I was only 10 months late and not 5 years.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:39 PM   #65
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
Thanks Brett. Sometimes I don't have time to read every post of a thread, or check all the dates, just answer the original question posted. My post can help someone else just opening the thread. If it's this important, maybe we should have thread police who delete them after one month. The server would thank them.

At least I was only 10 months late and not 5 years.
I do the same sometimes
Old 12-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #66
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
well that is the point of a decal.... it comes right off
Do it fuck the haters!