View Poll Results: Yay Or Nay
Looks Good 88 43.14%
Ghey 38 18.63%
Meh... 55 26.96%
Dont Do It 23 11.27%
Voters: 204. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2012, 07:02 AM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
yay or nay

im thinking about putting two black TRD decals on the front bumper lip of my xrunner similar to the WRX STI.

it will be located in the area of the yellow square

I will probably do it regardless of poll results but just want to see others opinions

yay or nay-xr.jpg
yay or nay-sti.jpg
Old 04-03-2012, 07:20 AM   #2
pou4518 is on a distinguished road
pou4518's Tacoma Gallery
Nay, but I like to keep things pretty simple... and if you ever wanna sell it, Definitely Nay!
Old 04-03-2012, 07:22 AM   #3
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pou4518 View Post
Nay, but I like to keep things pretty simple... and if you ever wanna sell it, Definitely Nay!
well that is the point of a decal.... it comes right off
Old 04-03-2012, 07:27 AM   #4
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Nice x-runner you got there! I say do it, OP! be different...
Old 04-03-2012, 07:27 AM   #5
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
i think it will look tight, do it.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:28 AM   #6
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
Ask yourself if you like it. If the answer is "yes" or "yay" or "si" or "ja" or anything near those, i'd say do it.
btw, nice lookin truck
Old 04-03-2012, 07:28 AM   #7
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
Nice x-runner you got there! I say do it, OP! be different...
thats not a pic of mine. mine is very similar but i cant get a picture because military computers pretty much wont let you do anything. im suprised this site isnt blocked lol
Old 04-03-2012, 07:30 AM   #8
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
thats not a pic of mine. mine is very similar but i cant get a picture because military computers pretty much wont let you do anything. im suprised this site isnt blocked lol
oh... well... okay... anyway i still say yay
Old 04-03-2012, 07:30 AM   #9
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know the feeling. Everything is blocked at work. I don't even both going to the Funny Pictures thread, its all a bunch of [x]
Old 04-03-2012, 07:35 AM   #10
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_taco View Post
I don't even both going to the Funny Pictures thread, its all a bunch of [x]
story of my damn life lol
Old 04-03-2012, 07:38 AM   #11
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
I like it...do it!
Old 04-03-2012, 07:40 AM   #12
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
I say Yay.
Although, that area is/looks curved in both directions (convex in one direction and concave in the other) - will you be able to get a decal on there nice and smooth without wrinkles?
Old 04-03-2012, 07:42 AM   #13
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Nice x-runner you got there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_taco View Post
nice lookin truck
here is the only pic i can access of my truck (im in saudi arabia)

this is after 6 months in a storage unit on jackstands

yay or nay-xr.jpg
Old 04-03-2012, 07:49 AM   #14
S)(AKALO)(AWAII

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
here is the only pic i can access of my truck (im in saudi arabia)

this is after 6 months in a storage unit on jackstands

Attachment 145568
That's a dusty lookin' x-runner you got there

Jokes aside... Thanks for your service! my pops was in the Hawaii Air Guard and has been deployed to Saudi a couple times.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:27 AM   #15
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
That's a dusty lookin' x-runner you got there

Jokes aside... Thanks for your service! my pops was in the Hawaii Air Guard and has been deployed to Saudi a couple times.
Yea the X def needs a bath. And she will be getting one in under 150 hours when I get home!!!

Yea Saudi is not that bad. Just super hot and smells like shit 24/7 because they burn garbage and human waste daily
Old 04-03-2012, 08:31 AM   #17
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I say go for it and like you said, if you dont like it, just peel it off.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:31 AM   #18
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
That's pretty much what I do first thing in the morning when I step outside hahaa
Old 04-03-2012, 10:15 AM   #19
mortifer is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
mortifer's Tacoma Gallery
I have zero stickers on mine but am always looking for something cool like this.
I agree- go for it and when you decide you don't like them anymore, peel'm off.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:31 AM   #20
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
It all depends on what you like, if you think it would look good go for it.