Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Tire pressure question

Old 05-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
Radio Flyer is on a distinguished road
Radio Flyer's Tacoma Gallery
Tire pressure question

Wait ... this is a legitimate question ... hear me out ... please.

I have an '06 Taco Access cab 4x2 that originally came with steel 15" rims and just installed a set of OEM X-Runner rims and tires. I am hoping someone can confirm what tire pressure I should run. I have them set them at 30.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/d8c2aa91.jpg
Old 05-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #3
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Xr stock rims and tires are set to 35-37 PSI IIRC I'm heading to my truck in a few min, expect a message to show up from me in TW Live.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...live-8987.html
Old 05-08-2012, 09:00 PM   #4
That's the first place I looked. Can't find anything in the manual for tire pressures. The only reference I have is on the driver's side door post and it only has the pressure for the 15" rim and tire combination.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:00 PM   #5
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio Flyer View Post
That's the first place I looked. Can't find anything in the manual for tire pressures. The only reference I have is on the driver's side door post and it only has the pressure for the 15" rim and tire combination.
Yes, but I have an Xrunner.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:04 PM   #6
OK, thanks.

I'll bump them up to 35-37.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:08 PM   #7

Pic in live, 35 is standard