Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

bluehlm

Old 05-10-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
xrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tyler
xrgilly's Tacoma Gallery
bluehlm

did them up today will install them tomorrow

Old 05-10-2012, 02:24 PM   #3
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, OP!
Old 05-10-2012, 02:30 PM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
HUGE fan of the color matched headlight mod! Don't see it too often though.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:44 PM   #5
xrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
xrgilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
HUGE fan of the color matched headlight mod! Don't see it too often though.
ya thats why i did it. i know nobody in my area has them, wanted it to stand out just a lil more
Old 05-10-2012, 02:46 PM   #6
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery

looks good!

what brand paint did you use?
Old 05-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #7
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrgilly View Post
ya thats why i did it. i know nobody in my area has them, wanted it to stand out just a lil more
Can't wait to see them mounted up. Rocketball did his SWB and it was the first set of color matched lights I'd ever seen and they look great! I ended up doing mine superwhite. I know there's another superwhite set out there, a red set and one member did silver. I think it's a great look personally
Old 05-10-2012, 03:07 PM   #9
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

now retrofit a projector in there so you can colormatch the reflector bowl and the shroud, making everything blue
Old 05-10-2012, 03:29 PM   #10
xrgilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
now retrofit a projector in there so you can colormatch the reflector bowl and the shroud, making everything blue
ya im not really into the projectors
Old 05-10-2012, 03:31 PM   #11
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrgilly View Post
ya im not really into the projectors
why's that?
Old 05-10-2012, 03:43 PM   #12
xrgilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
why's that?
just not a fan, i like them on factory applications just not retro
Old 05-10-2012, 05:29 PM   #13
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Pics on the truck.. looks good, I always prefer unique over every day.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:35 PM   #15

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
I color matched
Well played...
Old 05-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #17
xrgilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Pics on the truck.. looks good, I always prefer unique over every day.
tomorrow. there are some skratches in the lens i want to try and buff out before i install them
Old 05-11-2012, 01:14 PM   #18
xrgilly's Tacoma Gallery
well got them installed

Old 05-11-2012, 01:15 PM   #19

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! I spy a URD CAI lurking in the background also... Sharp looking XR
Old 05-11-2012, 01:16 PM   #20
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I like it. What brand paint? The duplicolor factory match? Kind of want to do mine indigo ink to match now.