Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Cried when I sold my Speedway Blue Trd Sport Manual, But this has helped..

Old 06-14-2012, 10:52 PM   #21
Spiralmind is a glorious beacon of lightSpiralmind is a glorious beacon of lightSpiralmind is a glorious beacon of lightSpiralmind is a glorious beacon of lightSpiralmind is a glorious beacon of lightSpiralmind is a glorious beacon of light

Spiralmind's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
Take those rear head rests out!

I would love to. I had to go buy a new smaller car seat to fit. If anyone needs a car seat for their x-runner, the "fastback" is way badass. I get very angry every time i have to mess with a car seat but this on clips in so nicely that I'm sure Ill dream about it tonight.

And someone asked what it says... "Evolution"
Attached Thumbnails
Cried when I sold my Speedway Blue Trd Sport Manual, But this has helped..-334-xyz.jpg   Cried when I sold my Speedway Blue Trd Sport Manual, But this has helped..-335-b.jpg   Cried when I sold my Speedway Blue Trd Sport Manual, But this has helped..-340-b.jpg   Cried when I sold my Speedway Blue Trd Sport Manual, But this has helped..-336-b.jpg  
Old 06-14-2012, 11:35 PM   #23
Spiralmind is a glorious beacon of lightSpiralmind is a glorious beacon of lightSpiralmind is a glorious beacon of lightSpiralmind is a glorious beacon of lightSpiralmind is a glorious beacon of lightSpiralmind is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Is that an Mazda RX-8 R3 I see in the back?! Nice line up!
It is indeed an R3.
Attached Thumbnails
Cried when I sold my Speedway Blue Trd Sport Manual, But this has helped..-026-2.jpg  
Old 06-14-2012, 11:36 PM   #24

Car Seat Bliss

Those things pop out like switchblades
Attached Thumbnails
Cried when I sold my Speedway Blue Trd Sport Manual, But this has helped..-007.jpg   Cried when I sold my Speedway Blue Trd Sport Manual, But this has helped..-005.jpg   Cried when I sold my Speedway Blue Trd Sport Manual, But this has helped..-004.jpg   Cried when I sold my Speedway Blue Trd Sport Manual, But this has helped..-003.jpg   Cried when I sold my Speedway Blue Trd Sport Manual, But this has helped..-002.jpg  

Old 06-16-2012, 05:43 PM   #26
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralmind View Post
I would love to. I had to go buy a new smaller car seat to fit. If anyone needs a car seat for their x-runner, the "fastback" is way badass. I get very angry every time i have to mess with a car seat but this on clips in so nicely that I'm sure Ill dream about it tonight.

And someone asked what it says... "Evolution"
You have a very nice bunch of vehicles and a nice garage. I wish my garage my 3 car garage could actually hold 3 cars that comfortably
Old 06-16-2012, 11:22 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sproulesxrunner View Post
You have a very nice bunch of vehicles and a nice garage. I wish my garage my 3 car garage could actually hold 3 cars that comfortably
Thanks. Its been a process to end up with the exact right set. Second Evolution, second Rx-8, and third Tacoma. These are the correct editions of these cars for me. I will never sell these. GSR w/leather, R3, and this X-Runner OH My Wow.!.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:31 PM   #28
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to see some pics outside in natural light.
So far I am very impressed with that color and look.
Don't like the standard 2012 look, but for some
reason it works on the X
Old 10-24-2012, 06:34 PM   #29
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
You sir are living my dream, no wife and kids and 4 bedroom house for me (though you may have that), nope, 4 car garage 1 or 2 bedroom house, no wife, no kids, dog of course, 1 truck, 1 fun car (such as your evo), and the last two filled up with my motox bikes and street bike. Someday, one can only dream.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by usafwx View Post
1 fun car (such as your evo),
Make no mistake, the R3 is the fun car.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:50 AM   #31
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralmind View Post
Make no mistake, the R3 is the fun car.
My apologies to yourself and the R3. lol.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:42 PM   #34
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Join XRU

http://www.xr-underground.com/
Old 10-27-2012, 09:56 PM   #35
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Secret Squirell, Contract Completed
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
sexyness....
Old 11-01-2012, 08:35 PM   #36
zackn291 is on a distinguished road

Name: Zack
zackn291's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
what does the front bumper say? and nice truck.
It says Evolution. Looks like a badge off the evo