Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

xrunner black full size spare

Old 06-24-2012, 08:03 PM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
xrunner black full size spare

so today i was installing my walbro 255 and i pulled the bed off instead of dropping the fuel tank. well, i noticed that my full size spare was the EXACT same as the 18" alloys, just black instead of the grey/aluminum color. wtf is up with that? i have never seen that on other X's and i want 3 more lol

anybody else have this and willing to trade for very nice grey wheels?

sorry for the bad pic but its the only one i have

Old 06-25-2012, 12:59 AM   #3
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
did you buy it used? maybe someone painted it before or somethin? ive only seen them in chrome and the grey color.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:43 AM   #4
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
did you buy it used? maybe someone painted it before or somethin? ive only seen them in chrome and the grey color.
Nope, bought it brand new
Old 06-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #6
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
my 06 has a trd off road rim as a spare, my buddies '12 has a steelie lol
Old 06-26-2012, 12:03 PM   #7
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Thats cool.

Off topic:
how long does it take to get the bed off?
Old 06-26-2012, 04:15 PM   #8
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
Thats cool.

Off topic:
how long does it take to get the bed off?
Probably about 10 mins if u know what ur doing. It took me 15-20 but that was just so I made sure I didn't miss any wires
Old 06-26-2012, 04:36 PM   #9
uncoordinated dirtbox
Brandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon9402 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
Brandon9402's Tacoma Gallery
if you do get 3 more black ones I want to see your truck with them on.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:20 PM   #10
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Arent X runner wheels staggered? Why not buy a 50 dollar set of cheap steelies to roll on and ship out your stocks to get powdered?
Old 06-27-2012, 03:41 PM   #11
xrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedxrgilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tyler
xrgilly's Tacoma Gallery
i thought my 09 had a black spare but it turned out to just be undercoat lol
Old 06-27-2012, 03:48 PM   #12
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Arent X runner wheels staggered?
nope. 18x8 on all 4
Old 06-27-2012, 03:52 PM   #13
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon9402 View Post
if you do get 3 more black ones I want to see your truck with them on.
im probably gonna plasti-derp mine this weekend, just to get a feel for what they look like. if i like it, they will be going to the powdercoaters in july. if i dont like them, im gonna get some of these, staggered...

xrunner black full size spare-xxr521blk.jpg
Old 06-27-2012, 04:54 PM   #14
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
im probably gonna plasti-derp mine this weekend, just to get a feel for what they look like. if i like it, they will be going to the powdercoaters in july. if i dont like them, im gonna get some of these, staggered...

Attachment 157580

I suggest the attached item as the main source of money dumping. Those are secy
Old 08-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #15
jtnyc is on a distinguished road
jtnyc's Tacoma Gallery
So do you only need to remove the 4 bolts (or 2 more with the D-rings in the back) to get the bed off? Can you describe what's needed?
Old 08-07-2012, 07:40 PM   #16
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtnyc View Post
So do you only need to remove the 4 bolts (or 2 more with the D-rings in the back) to get the bed off? Can you describe what's needed?
The only "specialty" tool needed is a #56 torx bit (I think) and some friends to help you lift. Remove the 4 bolts and disconnect all of your wiring. Taillights, license plate lights, backup camera harness, and a few others. You will know what to disconnect when you lift. Just do it SLOWLY so you don't rip out electrical
Old 08-08-2012, 05:13 AM   #17
jtnyc is on a distinguished road
jtnyc's Tacoma Gallery
The torx bit is size T-55.

What area are the wiring harness in? Up near the cabin or back by the tail gate?

Thanks
Old 08-08-2012, 05:30 AM   #18
One Tire Fire
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF firefighter gone legit
Name: Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
I suggest the attached item as the main source of money dumping. Those are secy
X2!!
Old 08-08-2012, 06:08 PM   #19
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtnyc View Post
The torx bit is size T-55.

What area are the wiring harness in? Up near the cabin or back by the tail gate?

Thanks
Up under the tailgate/bumper area
Old 08-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #20
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post

Attachment 157580
You'll want at least 3 cans of the Derp.