Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

derped' my wheels

Old 07-01-2012, 12:23 PM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
derped' my wheels

turned out pretty damn good i think

decided to paint the center caps...

Old 07-01-2012, 01:02 PM   #3
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks mike. Turned out much better than expected. I bought too much plasti dip though lol. I figured one can per wheel with an extra can for touchups. Turns out 5 cans is a lot hahaa so I did my buddies 350z also and I still have a can and a half left
Old 07-01-2012, 04:16 PM   #5
Bam-Ba-Lam

Damnit. Painting them now....
Old 07-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #6
Bam-Ba-Lam

eh, is this better lol?

Old 07-01-2012, 06:38 PM   #7
Xrunner Junkie
gunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 3rd Infantry Division
Name: John
gunner76137's Tacoma Gallery
Much better, think im going to do my stockers but going to do the outside rim and yota emblem Radiant red.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:41 PM   #8
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner76137 View Post
Much better, think im going to do my stockers but going to do the outside rim red.
yea a small red accent would be dope.

this is just temporary until i get these powdercoated or get new ones, ill decide which i like better when i lower the truck
Old 07-01-2012, 11:44 PM   #10
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
I agree... they look great but a little red will tie them into your truck better. Good job!
Old 07-07-2012, 10:08 AM   #12
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Started working on mine, Not sure I'm gonna PlastiDip them.
Very nice work man
Old 07-07-2012, 10:15 AM   #13
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did you use plasti dip on these? How did you apply it to the toyota symbol, just a small paint brush? I want to do the same with mine but lime green.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:35 AM   #14
Xrunner Junkie
gunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Did you use plasti dip on these? How did you apply it to the toyota symbol, just a small paint brush? I want to do the same with mine but lime green.
No its just spray can paint, To do your emblem if you take a heatgun or torch to the back of the emblem its just melted on.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:51 AM   #15
HAWAII SELLS MORE TACOMAS THAN ANY OTHER STATE!
00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of

Name: Jack
00YotaComa's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome man! Ever thought bout what it would look like with those two points on either side of each spoke painted the same red(photoshop first maybe jus to see). think that would look rad! I'm doin mine as well. will post pics when im done.

Quote:
Old 07-08-2012, 08:51 AM   #16
Xrunner Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00YotaComa View Post
Looks awesome man! Ever thought bout what it would look like with those two points on either side of each spoke painted the same red(photoshop first maybe jus to see). think that would look rad! I'm doin mine as well. will post pics when im done.
Yeah thought about doing that,did this on paint and it lookd like crap but it'll give you an idea of what I might do.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #17
HAWAII SELLS MORE TACOMAS THAN ANY OTHER STATE!
00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of00YotaComa has much to be proud of

Name: Jack
00YotaComa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah thought about doing that,did this on paint and it lookd like crap but it'll give you an idea of what I might do.
that's too funny. i did the same thing on paint because i wanted to see it for myself as well. i did the top half like u did and the bottom half with just the points painted.

Old 07-09-2012, 01:49 PM   #18
Xrunner Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00YotaComa View Post
that's too funny. i did the same thing on paint because i wanted to see it for myself as well. i did the top half like u did and the bottom half with just the points painted.

Almost to much red
Old 07-09-2012, 01:53 PM   #19
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
Thanks mike. Turned out much better than expected. I bought too much plasti dip though lol. I figured one can per wheel with an extra can for touchups. Turns out 5 cans is a lot hahaa so I did my buddies 350z also and I still have a can and a half left
You Plasti-Derped your friend's 350z?!?! Damn, you're mean.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:33 PM   #20
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
You Plasti-Derped your friend's 350z?!?! Damn, you're mean.
Lololol 350z WHEELS