Notices

2013 X-Runner

Old 09-26-2012, 08:57 AM   #1
BlacKRioT has a spectacular aura aboutBlacKRioT has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: Air Traffic Controller
Name: Heston
BlacKRioT's Tacoma Gallery
2013 X-Runner

So I'm on the Toyota website looking at the new Tacoma cause i planned on buying an X-runner......call a few dealerships about pricing and shipping....one dealership has never even heard of an X-runner....Another dealership told me they should be out in November......and 3 dealerships told me they are not even making them for 2013 anyone have better knowledge that's gonna prevent me from getting mad...LOL
Old 09-26-2012, 09:05 AM   #2
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
every dealership is different... plus the fact that salesmen are morons. as far as rumors about no '13 xrunner, dont mind that until you know for sure. keep in touch with the dealership that said they will be out in november... that sounds like the most appropriate answer. im sure they wont stop making the x-runner next year because they made a 2012...
Old 09-27-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
pbm317 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpbm317 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpbm317 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpbm317 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpbm317 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpbm317 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpbm317 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpbm317 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpbm317 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpbm317 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpbm317 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
pbm317's Tacoma Gallery
X-runner is in the 2013 Brochure and Buildable/Orderable as far as I've seen. A quick cars.com search shows that there are just a handful of 2012 X-Runners remaining, most on the East Coast. There is one in Houston though. Just be patient.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:52 PM   #4
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbm317 View Post
X-runner is in the 2013 Brochure and Buildable/Orderable as far as I've seen. A quick cars.com search shows that there are just a handful of 2012 X-Runners remaining, most on the East Coast. There is one in Houston though. Just be patient.
hmm which dealer? lol we have about 8 toyota dealers here
Old 09-29-2012, 04:51 PM   #6
Ncturnal is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Ncturnal's Tacoma Gallery
I pulled into a Toyota dealership in West Virginia in the X to get an oil change when I was traveling for work and half the people working there came over to look at it because they've never seen a X-Runner in person.
Old 10-01-2012, 06:32 PM   #7
pabl0 is on a distinguished road
pabl0's Tacoma Gallery
I agree that all dealership sales staff are morons, when I bought my X-Runner they didn't even know that model existed, even though it was pictured on the Tacoma brochures. Of course they never had one on their lot, I then had to order it, but then a few days later they tried to convince me to buy a 4x4 Tacoma on their lot, I refused and asked for my deposit back, they quickly changed their tune and proceeded with the order, then came the production halt for the 2009 model, eventually they claimed a dealership on Vancouver Island, B.C. has an X-Runner on their lot and they would transport it to their lot in Vancouver, B.C. due to the extra expense they didn't give me the Free window visors I was to receive and same for the bed mat. I raised hell with the bed mat issue and got the bed mat, When my truck arrived, I had the VIN # of the vehicle and I just so happened to work for the company that supplies and maintains that dealerships management system, I logged into their system and looked up all the details of my truck and it turns out my truck came from the dealership in Chilliwack, B.C. (60 miles) east of Vancouver and no ferry involved in fact the dealership paid a measly $50 for the truck to be towed on a flatbed from Chilliwack to Vancouver. So when it came time for Toyota Canada to call me for my Toyota buying experience from that dealership I gave then the worst possible remarks and ratings for a New car buyer. I also got a personal letter of apology from the GM of the dealership afterwards, I also refused to do business with them ever again even for warranty work on my truck was taken to another Toyota dealer. Granville Toyota is probably one of the worst New Car Dealers in Vancouver, B.C.
Unfortunately due to Scion coming to Canada in 2010 model year, 2009 was the last model year for the X-Runner in Canada.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:05 PM   #8
Well dealership told me they can have it delivered out the door trying to charge me 30,870 out the door.......Like wtf........Truck cost 27.......
Old 10-08-2012, 10:06 PM   #9
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
sex runners are the sex
Old 10-08-2012, 10:12 PM   #10
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I really wish I had the money to get an X Runner as a fun car. They look especially mean with the refreshed front end.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:12 PM   #11
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacKRioT View Post
Well dealership told me they can have it delivered out the door trying to charge me 30,870 out the door.......Like wtf........Truck cost 27.......
HOLY SHIT... I only paid 24,700 for mine off the showroom floor in 05.. Almost 31k WOW...
Old 10-09-2012, 09:27 AM   #12
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
HOLY SHIT... I only paid 24,700 for mine off the showroom floor in 05.. Almost 31k WOW...
yeah i thoight sticker price was like 25.5 or something around 25... never seen one for over 27
Old 10-09-2012, 02:50 PM   #13
msrp is 27,700 + 860 for shipping......and then the 10.5 stales tax...........and what ever else the dealership is trying to throw at me.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:53 PM   #14
rsharp is on a distinguished road
Name: Russ
rsharp's Tacoma Gallery
2013 X-Runner

I just bought one for $1100+ under MSRP. I only found one dealer in the LA area that had any. I bought mine off the delivery truck. A couple of dealers had some on order for mid Nov delivery. All were black.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:55 PM   #15
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
msrp is 27,700 + 860 for shipping......and then the 10.5 stales tax...........and what ever else the dealership is trying to throw at me.
Fuck AZ, 10.5% tax?
Old 10-21-2012, 06:01 PM   #16
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
10% vehicle tax is crazy. Texas is like 6%
Old 10-21-2012, 06:03 PM   #17
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
10% vehicle tax is crazy. Texas is like 6%
Old 01-07-2013, 11:30 AM   #20
jtallsc1 is on a distinguished road
Name: James
jtallsc1's Tacoma Gallery
2013 toyota xrunner

Quote:
So I'm on the Toyota website looking at the new Tacoma cause i planned on buying an X-runner......call a few dealerships about pricing and shipping....one dealership has never even heard of an X-runner....Another dealership told me they should be out in November......and 3 dealerships told me they are not even making them for 2013 anyone have better knowledge that's gonna prevent me from getting mad...LOL
Hello, MOST dealerships haven't even heard of a xrunner and they never have seen one. I have a 2013 xrunner in nautical blue. I special ordered it in april 2012 and even ordering it they didn't know what it was and had to call Toyota to find out. Several dealerships told me they stopped making them. If I ever go to Toyota dealership, even the one I bought it at salesmen and other customers ask about what it is and did I customize it to make it look like that! Last year 2012 they made 16 in nautical blue for the United States! This year I have no idea how many but they made some in black and red! My idea was to buy it fleet so no haggling on price and wherever you go, talk to the manager who orders vehicles not salesman! Get it special ordered for you and don't spend a lot of time looking for one online and trying to get one transferred from another dealership! It WON'T happen, I tried those routes! GOOD LUCK!