Notices

What's it Worth?

Old 12-22-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
robvano is on a distinguished road
robvano's Tacoma Gallery
What's it Worth?

Hello,

I'm A newbee Stalker to this forum.

I've been looking to buy an X-runner and don't know much about them.

CarFax shows:3 prev owners, MINOR ACCIDENT OR VEHICLE DAMAGE REPORTED on 12/21/2007 most likely the original owner. since then its seems as though its been modded by the 2nd or third owner, and has passed recent emissions inspections

Has anyone seen this truck? or what do you think about it?

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...Index=10&Log=0

Your comments are appreciated.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:43 AM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
15k..i bet you can get them lower..
Old 12-22-2012, 11:15 AM   #3
robvano is on a distinguished road
robvano's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
15k..i bet you can get them lower..
Thanks FireFighter, For sure and they always get you with dealer fees.
I guess $15k is high for a molested XR plus dealer fees
Old 12-22-2012, 03:48 PM   #4
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
That actually seems about average... The Tacoma's hold their value extremely well especially when it comes to dealer resale. I've only seen one going for cheap locally, It was $13K with 144K miles and it wasn't in the greatest shape either.

But you can probably negotiate down the price a bit since it has been in an accident at some point of its life.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:37 PM   #6
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
start at 12k
Old 12-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #7
markgt531 is on a distinguished road
markgt531's Tacoma Gallery
^ i agree i got mines for $12g @ 60k private owner tho but still can start at 12g. good luck with that