Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

WHAT IS IT!

Old 12-26-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
kalaukia37 is on a distinguished road
Name: Bob
kalaukia37's Tacoma Gallery
WHAT IS IT!

Hey All Of You Tacoma Truckers, MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM KALAUKIA37! HEY i Have a Question for You Guys. I have a 1998 Extra cab. V6 SR5 5 Speed. It Looks just like the X Runner but I do Not have The Suspension and other Stuff. I have a Very Unusual Truck. It is Loaded With Extras. I bought it From Toyota In the Beginning of 2000. I have Yet To See A V6 With a 5 Speed in an Extra Cab. Boy does it get up and go. I had 26K on it when i bought it. I Now have Only 80K on it. It Looks like NEW and DRIVES Like New. It is a TWO Wheel Drive, Not a Four Runner.

Wellhave a HAPPY NEW YEAR! AND GOD BLESS!

KALAUKIA37
Old 12-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #2
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-26-2012, 06:29 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
S-runner maybe?

Old 12-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #4
EDJY has a spectacular aura aboutEDJY has a spectacular aura about
Name: Elliott
EDJY's Tacoma Gallery
Is there actually a question somewhere in that post?
I assume you want us to identify your tacoma?
Im guessing its exactly what you said it is, 2wd 5sp v6 tacoma that is not a prerunner so it sits low to the ground?
Am I asking to many questions?
questionception?
Old 12-26-2012, 09:31 PM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Pic's

Jeff.. Don't think they made S-Runners in 98, thought it was from 2000 to 04
You're right...cept it was 01-04

Must just be a truck with a body kit on it then
Old 12-27-2012, 12:06 AM   #7
STOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to all
STOCKTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Please post pics of your truck.

Ive heard of 2wd V6 5-Speed Non-PreRunners before, there was a 1999 for sale online about a year ago. Here is the thread about it on CT.These trucks are really rare.

http://www.customtacos.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=154430
Old 01-10-2013, 12:11 AM   #8
Jinseiganai is on a distinguished road
Jinseiganai's Tacoma Gallery
Whyd u buy it, if u dont know what your buying?
Old 01-10-2013, 01:09 AM   #10
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Post a pic of the truck in question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinseiganai View Post
Whyd u buy it, if u dont know what your buying?
I see threads like this and always find myself thinking the same thing. My favorite threads are the "Is my truck a 2wd, Prerunner or 4x4?".
Old 01-10-2013, 01:11 AM   #11
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
are the s-runners v-6's?
Old 01-10-2013, 01:24 AM   #12
get your facts straight
SafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to beholdSafetyDang is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dang
SafetyDang's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SafetyDang
Toyota made v6 5 speed Tacomas before the 01-04 S-Runner. It was just called a v6 5lug, among other names.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:27 PM   #15
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of dealerships do a "special" model which they add on thousands of $$$ to the sticker price. Back in 2009, dealership down the street added a Demelo tube bumpers and sliders, King suspension and wheels and tires. Added over $7K to the MSRP. The truck sat for a long time at the dealership since it was a prerunner and if I remember the price was at about $33K.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:28 PM   #16
DGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDGXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Friend
DGXR's Tacoma Gallery
WHAT IS IT?!?!?!