Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

URD Supergrip 2.825" s/c pulley

Old 03-12-2014, 08:28 AM   #21
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redline View Post
can i just get the 3 jaw puller instead of the pulley press tool from urd?
no. how else do you intend to install the pulley?
Old 03-12-2014, 11:06 AM   #22
Redline is on a distinguished road

Redline's Tacoma Gallery
Well he stated that we can use the jaw puller instead and I looked online and they look exactly like the one urd sells
Old 03-12-2014, 12:21 PM   #23
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i still dont see how a pulley PULLER will press on a new pulley
Old 03-12-2014, 01:41 PM   #24
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
i still dont see how a pulley PULLER will press on a new pulley
It won't. Redline, listen to this man. A puller will remove the pulley currently on there. You will still need a press of some kind to reinstall the new pulley. Two different parts.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:02 PM   #25
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
It won't.
thats what i thought...
Old 03-12-2014, 06:47 PM   #26
Redline is on a distinguished road

Redline's Tacoma Gallery
I was just repeating from previous post that's all I wanted to confirm it was or wasn't