whatcha think?

View Poll Results: thoughts?
leave it there 55 31.25%
remove it 61 34.66%
points for originality 45 25.57%
potato 53 30.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2013, 07:44 PM   #21
montgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53E Avionics Tech
Name: Lee
montgomery_30824's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to montgomery_30824
Leave it! Looks good to me. May try to come up with an off shoot of it for my taco.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:42 PM   #22
aaronc7 is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
aaronc7's Tacoma Gallery
I don't like it and wouldn't ever do something like that in a car of mine-- but in all seriousness it's your truck, if you like it, go for it.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:44 PM   #23
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
The badge is too large. I would've put a badge 1/4 the size, on the airbag cover, like so:

Old 02-26-2013, 06:46 PM   #24
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
I like it I'd paint it black though! I did the same thing with the small Toyota logo off the tailgate when I debaged.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:17 PM   #25
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
I removed it. It was just a mock up type deal and I really don't think I liked it all that much lol
Old 03-18-2013, 08:44 PM   #26
mtxsub is on a distinguished road

mtxsub's Tacoma Gallery
peanut sized brain.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:51 AM   #27
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtxsub View Post
peanut sized brain.
Care to explain?
Old 04-15-2013, 07:32 PM   #28
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
He's saying he's buff.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:37 PM   #29
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
I removed it. It was just a mock up type deal and I really don't think I liked it all that much lol
Damn, I was gonna ask you how that giant badge affected the resale value.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:00 PM   #31
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Damn, I was gonna ask you how that giant badge affected the resale value.
Lmao dick

Evo's better.....
Old 04-15-2013, 08:13 PM   #32
Lord of War

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
As an Impreza owner (albeit non-turbo), I can understand.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:38 PM   #33
metrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/Paramedic
Name: Chris
metrick1215's Tacoma Gallery
Ehhh im not a big fan of it... Feels too ricey... But +1 for Originality... and can i have my Potato with Sour cream and cheese please...
Old 05-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #34
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Love it!
Old 05-15-2013, 04:23 PM   #35
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
A little too much for me- If YOU like it-keep it.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:02 PM   #36
cheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cheeseit's Tacoma Gallery
It's a bit flashy but that's sort of the point of the x runner any ways.
Old 07-17-2013, 12:07 AM   #38
hirod is a jewel in the roughhirod is a jewel in the roughhirod is a jewel in the rough
hirod's Tacoma Gallery
If you liked that, maybe take a look at the plastic base on the sides of the front seats. You might like that look too. Found mine there after I debadged. The daughter stuck em there cause that's the only place she could reach. It was upside down and crooked but made me think. However, I didn't like it enough to leave it.