Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

All cali meet

Old 04-15-2009, 08:46 PM   #21
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
o this is tempting, if i was not going to be in school i would def like to make it to Santa Cruz. its just not 20 min away anymore
Old 04-15-2009, 09:11 PM   #22
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
F@#$%^KKKKKK MAZDA!!!!!!!!!! I would go but I'm gonna be dealing with this pos import. lol
Man I wanna go...damn I hate this car...can't believe I didn't buy the Taco like I knew I should've in the first place. Sorry for my negative effects.

(Toyotas aren't imports...they make them at Nummi!)
Old 04-19-2009, 07:16 PM   #24
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Hey KillerRedTaco, where you live at? I see BFE NORCAL and made me curious.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:12 AM   #25
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Hey KillerRedTaco, where you live at? I see BFE NORCAL and made me curious.
Modesto, I did alot of salmon fishing out of chico, well before they shut that down.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:00 AM   #28
fireblader is on a distinguished road

fireblader's Tacoma Gallery
Very tempting!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 11:14 PM   #29
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
1. xXLuckyiamXx07 - Kenny
2. Vince77
3. caliknightrider- Ryan
4.CosmosX,az- Cosmo (depending on date of event)
5. 415XR
6. BlackCat ... strongly date dependan
7. Lenie03
8. dmbfan73-Jeremy
9.x-short-r...Due
10. alexxwing...alex
11. Talerra...or as Brett knows me...Blondie
12. BSP 05 X-Runner
13. racerx
14. Mr.Fahrenheit
15. jacob_wood

this is so sick Santa Cruz is only like an hour away! The main beach that is well known is called Seabright it is right next to the boardwalk and it's pretty big we could all just go there if people would like not too sure if anyone has picked out a spot yet or anything. Hopefully this is gonna go because it sounds like a ton of fun.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:38 PM   #31
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
what are the details on this?