Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

X-Runner to prerunner/4x4 height?

Old 07-13-2013, 10:32 AM   #61
TastyTaco will become famous soon enoughTastyTaco will become famous soon enough
Name: Nick
TastyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TailDrag View Post
I've noticed you like to spend money in the wrong places, and end up trading in for a loss.

Kind of like me. It's a shitty way to go, dude.
Its always a loss when trading anything but oh well I guess I sold some toys to make up for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
Wait...no 4x4 Tacoma?

What did you end up with...?
I decided to go a different route, I was going to buy my 3rd tundra but I did not like the way the 2014's looked and didn't feel like getting a 2013 they are just kinda outdated. So I bought my first domestic truck, came from the dealer with a BDS lift w/fox shocks 20's and 35's with bushwackers, all under a factory warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagaman670 View Post
dang all that work and you ended up trading it in.. hope you got a decent trade in did the value drastically decline since it was an xrunner turned regular cab sr5? or did it hold up in value?
Since it was not traded at a Toyota dealership they gave me a good amount of cash for it. 16.5 but usually they just raise the price of the truck to make it look better on the trade.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:15 AM   #62
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
did you revert it back to an xrunner?
Old 07-16-2013, 05:35 AM   #63
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-16-2013, 11:27 AM   #64
TastyTaco will become famous soon enoughTastyTaco will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
did you revert it back to an xrunner?
no I left it the way it was since I sold my old wheels and tires. I still have the xrunner kit though.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #65
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyTaco View Post
no I left it the way it was since I sold my old wheels and tires. I still have the xrunner kit though.
After giving you shit throughout this thread..............

How much for the X-runner Kit, could help my mpg?

Just got a Ram 3500 Cummins for work, bad ass truck so far, good luck with the new ride.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:53 PM   #66
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
After giving you shit throughout this thread..............

How much for the X-runner Kit, could help my mpg?

Just got a Ram 3500 Cummins for work, bad ass truck so far, good luck with the new ride.
Im taking offers on the kit. Not sure how much shipping would be.its only missing the 2 small trim pieces on the front fender. Everything else is there. It might help a little going down a highway or freeway.

I am really impressed with the ride quality of the truck. Since it does not have leaf springs and mated with some fox shocks rides so damn nice.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:00 PM   #67
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Your tacoma turned out awesome, nice job! Sounds like you like the new truck though
Old 08-09-2013, 07:02 PM   #68
OffRoadX is on a distinguished road
Name: Cosmo
OffRoadX's Tacoma Gallery
LOL, just read this whole thread and it seems like dejavu, I just did this a couple of weeks ago and have absolutely no regrets.
Attached Thumbnails
X-Runner to prerunner/4x4 height?-truck2.jpg   X-Runner to prerunner/4x4 height?-truck.jpg   X-Runner to prerunner/4x4 height?-truck-1.jpg  
Old 08-13-2013, 01:52 PM   #69
jpaw30 is on a distinguished road
jpaw30's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know what you want for the front side and bumper parts of the xrunner
Old 10-24-2013, 08:24 AM   #70
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
nice ram that thing is sick!!!
Old 04-22-2014, 08:02 AM   #71
Do you even travel bro?
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dereck
TashcomerTexas's Tacoma Gallery
Almost like a big fuck you to everyone after reading this whole thread, but the ram looks nice!
Slap bushwackers onto anything and you got an eye gouger
Old 04-25-2014, 06:05 PM   #73
SteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Ground Radar Systems Craftsman
Name: Steve
SteveO86's Tacoma Gallery
I just read through this thread and WTF? Did OP only have his Taco for a year? During that time ruined it, in my opinion, only to trade it for a Ram? Rhetorical question. Good luck with the Ram OP. Glad you got something you liked.
Old 04-27-2014, 04:42 PM   #74
Johnnycham is on a distinguished road
Name: johnny
Johnnycham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveO86 View Post
I just read through this thread and WTF? Did OP only have his Taco for a year? During that time ruined it, in my opinion, only to trade it for a Ram? Rhetorical question. Good luck with the Ram OP. Glad you got something you liked.

the thing is he said he was gonna keep it awhile since he was upside down on the trade in, still modifies the thing, then trades it in again.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:00 PM   #75
blah blah blah
inesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

inesshell's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to inesshell
wow. All that and now ram.
Old 05-15-2014, 09:03 PM   #76
Pool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pool Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I liked the outcome of his XR. The sad reality, he's got to really love this Ram, as the resale value on those falls off a cliff (unlike a Tacoma) after the first couple years. Mostly because you can get pretty loaded one new, WITH a Hemi for what a new 4-Cyl PreRunner sells for lol. They also take like $12k off sticker on domestic trucks, practically giving them away.

I'm not against Rams, I like the way they look (preferably the ones without the Max-chrome pkg though) but after owning an '05 Ram, 2500, Cummins that I purchased new, yet was completely almost worn out (suspension and interior) at 60k when I sold it, I would not take one for free.