Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

my 1st Shoot of my SWB 09

Old 04-26-2009, 09:34 PM   #1
Smacking Yo Hater$!!
MrSmackAttack has a spectacular aura aboutMrSmackAttack has a spectacular aura aboutMrSmackAttack has a spectacular aura about

MrSmackAttack's Tacoma Gallery
my 1st Shoot of my SWB 09

Not sure if the right section since i couldn't find the gallery threats..

so after changing the oil and washing her decide to do a mini shoot by my house ... here the result... enjoy.. Camera = D60 nikon.. n tripod.. some still came out blurry...

Old 05-03-2009, 06:58 AM   #2
NixXR462 will become famous soon enough
NixXR462's Tacoma Gallery
I figured out why no one has replied to these pictures to compliment you. Its your XRU FTW tag haha. Clean looking X .
Old 05-03-2009, 07:06 AM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck. cool pics
Old 05-07-2009, 07:01 PM   #7
Smacking Yo Hater$!!
MrSmackAttack has a spectacular aura aboutMrSmackAttack has a spectacular aura aboutMrSmackAttack has a spectacular aura about

MrSmackAttack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiekc View Post
Nice looking truck, where did you get your rear tail lights?
stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco08 View Post
those taillights come stock on the new 09's
yes sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Decent shots...Some thing about the background doesn't do it for me...but nice clean truck.
i thought it was good... but could b been better.. hopefully soon...
Old 05-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good.

To avoid blur while using a tripod with a long exposure (over .5 seconds) set the auto timer on so you have a few seconds to move your hand before it snaps the shot.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:45 PM   #9
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
That is sexy! SWB makes me hard...