LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

1st new truck 1st x runner

Old 07-08-2009, 09:11 PM   #21
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkfeeney View Post
is it really that hard to find the X?

I see them being sell used on craiglist and ebay...

how much are they making a yr??

When i got mine in 05 they said they were making 3500 a year, Im not sure if its less now or what..

When they are for sale they go pretty quick, they had 2 here in my town at the stealership and they both were gone within a week and they were used. A friend of mine traded his in for a Tundra and they sold it two says later
Old 07-08-2009, 09:17 PM   #22
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I think he may mean 1 of 5 in that color..never heard of it before.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:26 PM   #23
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
the barecelona red is the new 09 red. there are many out there. ive personally seen three in person. and there are about 5 or so on www.xr-u.com
Old 07-08-2009, 09:28 PM   #24
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I think he may mean 1 of 5 in that color..never heard of it before.

Barcelona red metallic replaced Radiant red for X-Runners
Old 07-27-2009, 03:29 PM   #25
Krazj is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Krazj's Tacoma Gallery
pics

fresh pics , i guess i get a new radio. i hit a bump and it shuts off ??? they saud they were on back order so its a problem i frend bought a tundra and had the same problem. my main problem we lack of volume once the wife releases funds again im upgrading the whole sha-bang ill keep yall posted on the in ceiling speakers and getting them swaped.
Attached Thumbnails
1st new truck 1st x runner-p1050423.jpg   1st new truck 1st x runner-p1050425.jpg   1st new truck 1st x runner-p1050426.jpg   1st new truck 1st x runner-p1050392.jpg