Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

1st new truck 1st x runner

Old 06-27-2009, 07:53 AM   #1
Krazj is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Krazj's Tacoma Gallery
1st new truck 1st x runner

after years of waiting i got my X . its getting a topper installed and ill pick it up some time next week we went to the dealership to check it out. its the new barcelona red and its wonderfull they offerd for me to take it untill the topper came in but i wouldnt want to give it back so well take ownership next week . ill put up some picks once its home.
Old 06-28-2009, 04:56 PM   #2

Krazj's Tacoma Gallery
1st pix

here it is
Attached Thumbnails
1st new truck 1st x runner-p1050390.jpg   1st new truck 1st x runner-p1050394.jpg  
Old 06-28-2009, 04:58 PM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Nice X!!
Old 06-28-2009, 05:14 PM   #5
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Hella nice color! Gorgeous truck! Welcome!
Old 06-28-2009, 05:30 PM   #6
Jay Swift is on a distinguished road

Navy: HM3, Surgical Technologist
Jay Swift's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! check out http://www.xr-underground.com/

Welcome to TW!
Old 07-01-2009, 05:52 PM   #7

Krazj's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! We're calling it Red Zepplin. it will just fit in my tiny garage, but it'll stay in there unless its driving weather. I'll have to talk to the wife and see if we can loose the dining room and make more room for the X
Old 07-01-2009, 05:53 PM   #8
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome X-Runner!

P.S- I don't think the wife will let that happen...
Old 07-01-2009, 06:03 PM   #9

Krazj's Tacoma Gallery
ehh? I can move some cabinets we have in the garage to the side and get plenty of room.i just wanna run it past her if i sell the bike can i take 2 foot from the dining room.
Old 07-04-2009, 07:30 PM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice. i thought they only came in solid red??
Old 07-04-2009, 07:32 PM   #13
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck, love the color. Have fun with it!
Old 07-05-2009, 06:59 AM   #14

Krazj's Tacoma Gallery
miss the boat

i thought so to i really wanted a black one and the wife wanted a red like her sisters car??? i told her it only came in 3 colors and she wasnt real crazy about the raidant red but the only black one available was damaged ??? so we got the red when the dealer told me it was barcelona red i thougth he was wrong till 3 days later when it arrived. I couldnt be more happy with the color, it reminds me of the 76 delta 88 2dr i had to put down. still miss the boat but i got 385K on it before she died. treat your ride right and they'll run forever or just race and fix.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:01 AM   #15

Krazj's Tacoma Gallery
1 of 5 ???

ps the dealer told me it was 1 of 5 so if you other 4 are out there say howdy.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:14 PM   #16
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazj View Post
ps the dealer told me it was 1 of 5 so if you other 4 are out there say howdy.

What do you mean 1 of 5 ?
Old 07-06-2009, 09:46 PM   #17

Krazj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
What do you mean 1 of 5 ?
1 of 5 new available in the central us
Old 07-08-2009, 08:49 PM   #19
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
x-runner? hard to find?

is it really that hard to find the X?

I see them being sell used on craiglist and ebay...

how much are they making a yr??
Old 07-08-2009, 08:54 PM   #20
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Great looking X