Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Quickest x-runner time

Old 01-01-2010, 04:20 AM   #21
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco4x4rar View Post
Ah, but you can, you would simply need to get a 4x4 and swap in a AWD from a 4runner t-case and do some coilovers set up for lowering and a spring under rear.
and for every problem there is a solution.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:17 AM   #22
wootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the rough
Name: Nathan
wootalien's Tacoma Gallery
im slow.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:15 AM   #23
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
sig states n/a's fastest time still.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:37 AM   #25
EBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really niceEBBS03 is just really nice

Name: Rob
EBBS03's Tacoma Gallery
What are the MPH with these times? That will tell if there is traction issues. All of the times on a slip will tell you where you are losing speed. I can look at my (Mustang) 12.6 time at 113, and a 60ft of 2.0, and tell that I'm losing in my shifting. I should be able to hit 12.4 if I can shift better.

As for people having traction issues, someone mentioned Nitto tires.. Lose them. They are junk. Mickey Thompson ET Streets have been awesome for me. I run them around 14-12 psi, and launch around 3 grand on a 400+HP IRS car, and have no problem. I keep the tires on all the time, cause it only sees about 4000 miles a year, otherwise they suck for tread life.