Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Super Werty Films: Texfest 2009 Racing and Reverse Launch!!

Old 11-12-2009, 05:46 PM   #1
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
Super Werty Films: Texfest 2009 Racing and Reverse Launch!!

These are the additional racing clips from Texfest 2009

Along with a very special moment brought to you by Torspd

Everyone makes mistakes:biggrin:

We still love you Mark...just dont drive my truck

HD ready!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06FT-QMGydo
Old 11-13-2009, 08:33 AM   #2
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
If thats your truck man I am very impressed! I think you are 4x4 too if I remember correctly.

Attached Thumbnails
Super Werty Films: Texfest 2009 Racing and Reverse Launch!!-fast-d-cab.jpg  
Old 11-13-2009, 11:55 AM   #3
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
Yep thats me. We were driving into a 60mph head wind too. 78* outside

If conditions had been better, no telling how fast it would be.

My 60 ft time was 1.81
Old 11-13-2009, 01:59 PM   #4
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
WoW those are some impressive times guy! Congrats, and don't worry about the reverse launch. I've done worse, in my Nissan Spec V (took off like a bat out of hell...with the parking brake on)