Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

X-Runner Roll Call

Old 03-22-2008, 07:53 AM   #41
beondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of light

beondwacko's Tacoma Gallery

08' BSP X-R. Bought on 11/15/07.
Old 03-22-2008, 02:19 PM   #42
xrunnrcanada is on a distinguished road

xrunnrcanada's Tacoma Gallery
this site is hurtin
Old 04-03-2008, 08:37 AM   #43
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunnrcanada View Post
this site is hurtin
Wow thanks for the positive input on the great site that TCBOB has started.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:50 AM   #44
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
this site is hurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Wow thanks for the positive input on the great site that TCBOB has started.
Yeah, this site is FAR from hurting. It just needs more XRs on it - that's all. So, like Homer J was implying - why don't you contribute instead of bash?
Old 04-04-2008, 08:23 AM   #45
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Yeah, this site is FAR from hurting. It just needs more XRs on it - that's all. So, like Homer J was implying - why don't you contribute instead of bash?
Thanks man I was trying to be positive in my post, by the way we might be one less X-Runner on this site. I am going to look at some D-Cabs today!
Old 04-04-2008, 08:31 AM   #46
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man I was trying to be positive in my post, by the way we might be one less X-Runner on this site. I am going to look at some D-Cabs today!
I wish they'd make a double cab that's not lifted. I would have gotten one.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:36 AM   #47
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Didn't you trade in a double cab for you X? Somebody can't seem to make up his mind.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:54 AM   #48

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick491 View Post
Didn't you trade in a double cab for you X? Somebody can't seem to make up his mind.
Yeah my wife is totally making fun of me.

When I bought the X-Runner I only had one kid now I have two children now so I need the extra space. That and I keep getting pulled over on the good ole GSP for speeding.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:19 AM   #49
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I wish they'd make a double cab that's not lifted. I would have gotten one.
I wanted something like that until last summer. We had some flooding around here, and I had to drive through 22 inches of water. I was glad I had a PreRunner then.

Quote:
You should just keep the XR and get a DC too.

Quote:
Yeah my wife is totally making fun of me.

When I bought the X-Runner I only had one kid now I have two children now so I need the extra space. That and I keep getting pulled over on the good ole GSP for speeding.
I am not too sure that the DC will slow you down much.
Old 04-06-2008, 12:31 PM   #50

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post

I am not too sure that the DC will slow you down much.
Trust me man this truck (4x4 D-Cab) is sled campared to my X-Runner.
Old 04-06-2008, 12:32 PM   #51
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Back down to 8 x-runners
Old 04-10-2008, 05:08 PM   #53
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this site is hurtin
no point in this post at all!! hurtin????? far from it man!!
Old 04-10-2008, 05:09 PM   #54
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
No.. were up to 9 again

2005 X-Runner, Black Sand Pearl
good to have ya here,05!!!!
Old 04-10-2008, 05:12 PM   #55
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No.. were up to 9 again

2005 X-Runner, Black Sand Pearl
mmm....just the right color all over...
Old 04-10-2008, 05:21 PM   #57
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks..But Its still not black enough

about all thats left is to tint the heads/tails/fogs...and windows if they arent done...lol
Old 04-10-2008, 07:19 PM   #59

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking XR man, see the law of averages I sell my BSP XR and then 05 joins the site with what a BSP XR.