Old 02-21-2008, 12:23 PM   #1
2006nightrider is on a distinguished road

2006nightrider's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation X-Runner Roll Call

1. 06 BSP

Bought 03/06
Old 02-21-2008, 07:42 PM   #2
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
2. 05 Radiant Red,...( I Think Here Xrunner We Are Minority ,hehe ,)
Old 02-21-2008, 07:43 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I have enough love for all Tacomas. I wish I could get a double cab x-runner.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:45 PM   #4
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Haha,sounds Funny.... Maybe Next Year ,
Old 02-21-2008, 07:47 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
hey! chevy did it.

But I'd rather ride high than in a chevy.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:48 PM   #6
miss south !! haha!!

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
I Dont Have Kids, So... For Now A Xtracab Its Find, And My Dog Is Not Complaining Yet! Hehe
Old 02-21-2008, 07:52 PM   #7
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
no kids yet, but I heard that Tacoma's are going to last until hell freezes over, so I should be set.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:54 PM   #8
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
no kids yet, but I heard that Tacoma's are going to last until hell freezes over, so I should be set.
If you've seen the Arctic Tacomas, they should be good even after it freezes over.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:55 PM   #9
miss south !! haha!!

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Thats Why I Am In Miami, ...its Getting Hot Here ,baby!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:57 PM   #10
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So F**KN sick of winter.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:57 PM   #11
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
If you've seen the Arctic Tacomas, they should be good even after it freezes over.
way to go Toy4life, you just completely derailed this thread. This was supposed to be about x-runners.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:00 PM   #12

Sorry, I've been stuck in my house for almost a week. I think I'm losing it.
Besides, It wouldn't be Tacoma World without derailed threads. Just showing the new folks how we do things around here.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:09 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Sorry, I've been stuck in my house for almost a week. I think I'm losing it.
Besides, It wouldn't be Tacoma World without derailed threads. Just showing the new folks how we do things around here.

hahaha, yup, thats how we roll!!! damn, and im wishing hunting season would hurry and get back!!!

back on topic......................x-runners are kickass!!! carry on!!
Old 02-21-2008, 08:11 PM   #14
miss south !! haha!!

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
hahahahahaa, call roll about what?
Old 02-21-2008, 08:14 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocivm View Post
hahahahahaa, call roll about what?
going off topic, derailing threads....you know, the usual!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 08:16 PM   #16

Yeah, the other x-runners won't speak up........gotta keep the thread alive!
Old 02-21-2008, 08:18 PM   #17
miss south !! haha!!

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
...i Think We Are Only 2 Xrunners..., So Write Something Please,hehe
Old 02-21-2008, 08:20 PM   #18

There are a few others, they just don't want to conform.

What's the difference between an x-runner and an s-runner?
Old 02-21-2008, 08:22 PM   #19
miss south !! haha!!

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
The Diference Its Around 5 Letters Of The Alphabeth ,ahhahahahaha