Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Front Bumper

Old 02-27-2008, 02:46 AM   #1
lpd1214 is on a distinguished road

lpd1214's Tacoma Gallery
Front Bumper

Im looking for an X Runner front bumper if you know where i can get one let me know please.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:06 AM   #2
I <3 Boost
utixrunner is on a distinguished road

utixrunner's Tacoma Gallery
do you want just the front bumper or the body kit pieces too? Just curious
Old 02-28-2008, 10:25 PM   #3
lpd1214 is on a distinguished road

lpd1214's Tacoma Gallery
either or it dont matter. do they make a standard cab x runner??
Old 03-01-2008, 11:11 AM   #4
gtoinlv is on a distinguished road
gtoinlv's Tacoma Gallery
Rear bumper..

I have a black X-runner and need a rear bumper including the lower trim pieces...
Old 03-01-2008, 11:17 AM   #5
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpd1214 View Post
either or it dont matter. do they make a standard cab x runner??
nope
Old 03-01-2008, 02:34 PM   #6
2006nightrider is on a distinguished road

2006nightrider's Tacoma Gallery
Found this:

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/se...94967009+11921
Old 03-03-2008, 09:32 AM   #7
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
....i was looking for a back bumper, cause my its inside the truck waiting ,( i hit a fence doing reverse, .....ladys driving, with a couples of heinekens,hehe)
Old 03-03-2008, 09:34 AM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocivm View Post
....i was looking for a back bumper, cause my its inside the truck waiting ,( i hit a fence doing reverse, .....ladys driving, with a couples of heinekens,hehe)
oh jeez...this is why I don't let women drive my truck. You have an x-runner, how can you miss a fence???
Old 03-03-2008, 09:39 AM   #9
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
haha , we were leaving a friends house and was like 2am , we where going to mangos on south beach, but a stupid fence was waiting for us when i made reverse, so,..... u know,.....ups.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:41 AM   #10
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha , we were leaving a friends house and was like 2am , we where going to mangos on south beach, but a stupid fence was waiting for us when i made reverse, so,..... u know,.....ups.
Now I get it...you're a woman.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:43 AM   #11
miss south !! haha!!

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
isocoee, shut up!!!.... one scratch came on!!!! be nice aND be a gentleman, its never a woman fault, the fence was to short i coulnd saw it!!!
Old 03-03-2008, 09:47 AM   #12
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
isocoee, shut up!!!.... one scratch came on!!!! be nice aND be a gentleman, its never a woman fault, the fence was to short i coulnd saw it!!!
I learned my life lessons a bit differently...it is not the woman is never wrong. It is that the man is never right.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:48 AM   #13
miss south !! haha!!

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
hahahaa, sounds great!! im gonna said that to my boyfriend he still didnt learn that lesson, hehe
Old 03-03-2008, 10:02 AM   #14
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
The two most important words for a trouble free relationship are "Yes dear.".
Old 03-03-2008, 10:04 AM   #15
miss south !! haha!!

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
well, if u said a lot of " yes dear' its because u can not remember the other persons name, hehehehehehe
Old 04-12-2008, 10:52 AM   #16
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I learned my life lessons a bit differently...it is not the woman is never wrong. It is that the man is never right.
Didnt you know all women have the same name

Last name... WRIGHT, First name... ALWAYS..