Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Husky floor liners

Old 01-09-2010, 10:53 PM   #1
Xrunner Junkie
gunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgunner76137 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 3rd Infantry Division
Name: John
gunner76137's Tacoma Gallery
Husky floor liners

I have a dirt driveway so my factory floormats are trashed,I was looking at Weather Tech mats and found the Husky floor liners, they are about half the cost and fit quite well. Only took 3 days to ship. Got them @ got chrome.com
Old 01-10-2010, 06:02 AM   #2
MINTaco is on a distinguished road

MINTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Gunner! I've had Husky's in 4 vehicles and they work very well. I went with Weathertechs in my new 08 Tacoma because of the molded holes for the mat hooks.

Love em so far....we'll see how they hold up.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:50 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner76137 View Post
I have a dirt driveway so my factory floormats are trashed,I was looking at Weather Tech mats and found the Husky floor liners, they are about half the cost and fit quite well and cover much less surface area and have lower side lips than WTs.
Fixed that for you.

But they're certainly way way better than factory mats. Looks good.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:11 PM   #4
Reign in Blood
GodHatesUsAll is a glorious beacon of lightGodHatesUsAll is a glorious beacon of lightGodHatesUsAll is a glorious beacon of lightGodHatesUsAll is a glorious beacon of lightGodHatesUsAll is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: F-15 Crew Chief
Name: Satan
GodHatesUsAll's Tacoma Gallery
X2^^ just installed my weathertechs recently and they are awesome!! There's nothing else to compare them too IMO.

Gongrats on the Huskys, let us know how they work out
Old 01-10-2010, 04:16 PM   #5
The clown has no penis...
smallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to all

Name: Brian
smallcandle's Tacoma Gallery
I've had Husky Liners in several trucks and my wife's SUV's over the years and we are always thoroughly impressed at how well they keep life's gunk off of our carpets. We had an '03 4Runner from new and after 100,000 miles the carpets still looked brand new.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:24 PM   #7
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I have Black Husky liners in mine and love them. Goes well with my black leather seats too . Keeps the carpets super clean..especially in the back where my golden retriever sits. I like the diamond plate pattern too
Old 01-11-2010, 01:48 PM   #8
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
weathertech all the way
Old 01-11-2010, 02:26 PM   #9
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
they don't fit nearly as well as weather techs, and they don't protect the carpet by the gas pedal at all like the weathertechs do, but theyre a great mat and cheap!
Old 01-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #10
BlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlancoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Husky's all the way!! I've had atleast 3 pairs in 3 different vehicles and love 'em. Can't beat $40.

$40 for front and back? Where have you found them for $40?
Old 01-11-2010, 02:42 PM   #11
YGWYPF
RainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainDodger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Naval Aviator
RainDodger's Tacoma Gallery
What makes the Husky mats good is the fact that you vacuum/sweep the crap out and just hit them with a rag and some simple green. There are no deep grooves to clean out, or that hold water and gunk. Husky all the way.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #12
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I love mine