Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

4 Door Long bed X-runner

Old 04-04-2008, 08:49 AM   #1
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
4 Door Long bed X-runner

What do you guys think? i like it.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:51 AM   #2
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Hell! I WISH!
Old 04-04-2008, 08:51 AM   #3
06tacoma is on a distinguished road

06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
okay explain was this just done in photoshop or is this a future plan for toyota
Old 04-04-2008, 08:53 AM   #4
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06tacoma View Post
okay explain was this just done in photoshop or is this a future plan for toyota
I doubt Toyota plans to do that. It is definitly a photoshop wish...
Old 04-04-2008, 08:56 AM   #5
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
microsoft paint actually. i doubt toyota will do it, but i am surprised i have not seen it done by someone yet. if i had a long bed i would try lowering mine. i just dont think it would look as good on a short bed
Old 04-04-2008, 09:02 AM   #6
06tacoma is on a distinguished road

06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i was thinking of doing the same but i like my ride height i got use to it i just want that front lip off one then i will be happy
Old 04-04-2008, 09:09 AM   #7
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06tacoma View Post
i was thinking of doing the same but i like my ride height i got use to it i just want that front lip off one then i will be happy
I like the ride quality of my PreRunner and the 6,500 lb tow capacity. I think that my truck fits all my needs just fine.

...but, DAMN that 4 door X-Runner looks nice!
Old 04-04-2008, 01:01 PM   #8
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
I'd buy it. I would do that to mine, but i think it would look kinda wierd(a white 4door x-runner) I jus cant picture a white xrunner
Old 04-04-2008, 05:32 PM   #9
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
There is a guy on Custom Tacos that made a double cab S-Runner and it looks pretty sweet!
Old 04-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #10
tossed salad anyone?

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
There is a guy on Custom Tacos that made a double cab S-Runner and it looks pretty sweet!
I'd like to see that. Do you have a link?
Old 04-04-2008, 07:19 PM   #11
I <3 Boost
utixrunner is on a distinguished road

utixrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
I'd buy it. I would do that to mine, but i think it would look kinda wierd(a white 4door x-runner) I jus cant picture a white xrunner
heres a white x-runner
Old 04-05-2008, 09:25 PM   #12
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
looks awsome, but what abpout the withe one??? its a precab with mods or what????
Old 04-05-2008, 09:37 PM   #13
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by utixrunner View Post
heres a white x-runner
That actually looks pretty good. Thanks for the pic, clears up a lot of things. How would you get a "xrunner" body kit for a 4door though? Full custom job?
Old 04-05-2008, 09:41 PM   #14
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not a fan of a lowered 4 door. Just my opinion.

But in regards to the white X:

A story I heard (read: no one has heard directly from the owner) was the owner used to live in Arizona, they had a bad sand storm which tore up the paint, insurance paid to have a BSP X-Runner painted white. I know nothing more than what I've read. I don't even know if what I read was true, so don't ask me questions about it. Just trying to contribute.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:45 PM   #15
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
How would you get a "xrunner" body kit for a 4door though? Full custom job?
You could cut it in half, then build the middle. Similar to how a stretch limo is made.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:06 PM   #16
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I don't necessarily want a 4 door x-runner, but more of a not prerunner 4 door.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:13 AM   #18
tossed salad anyone?

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Heres a photochopped 4 door X

now thats a good photoshop. little to low but that is pretty sweet looking
Old 04-11-2008, 06:38 AM   #19
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonh View Post
I'd like to see that. Do you have a link?
Here are a few pic's the 4-door S-Runner

Here is the link.

http://www.customtacos.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=109326
Old 04-11-2008, 06:54 AM   #20
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Heres a photochopped 4 door X

Now that's a sweet lookin' ride The only problem would be the pot holes and rough roads here in New York State would have it hung up most of the time Nice Color! !!