Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

Black Center Valance on front Bumper

Old 03-08-2010, 09:52 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb Black Center Valance on front Bumper

I was wondering if any of you XR guys have the center of your front bumper (valance) just laying around . I wanna install it on my SWB PreRunner cause its more durable to knicks and stuff...PM me if with a price if interested
Old 03-12-2010, 11:51 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bumpo!
Old 03-12-2010, 11:58 AM   #4
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Keep an eye out on Xr-underground.com....
There are usually a few on there... I picked one up for $25 back then...
Old 03-12-2010, 12:00 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I'll beat his price by 10 bucks ; )

What you talkin bout Willis

Do you have one???
Old 03-12-2010, 12:20 PM   #6

I just joined XRunderground.com to try and find one...maybe i'll get lucky
Old 03-12-2010, 12:21 PM   #7
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Cool... post a WTB ad... i had numerous PMs after posting a WTB ad for the valance cover..
Old 03-12-2010, 09:38 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I meant whatever you offer I'll up it ten bucks. Because I want one too. Haha

You would
Old 03-14-2010, 12:16 PM   #10
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
I want one too! Has anyone checked dealer pricing?
Old 07-22-2010, 07:38 AM   #11
Snocoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Peter
Snocoma's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have one they want to sell currently?