Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > X-Runners

Notices

lifted xrunner

Old 03-31-2010, 07:34 PM   #21
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by focotacoma View Post
im pretty sure the x runner also has a cold air intake and a super charger from factory not just the x brace as previously mentioned

No supercharger or intake from the factory , but some do come with a bbk and other options
Old 03-31-2010, 09:37 PM   #22
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
I'm saying that's pretty dumb to lift a truck that was supposed to be used for street, I would pay that money and then mess it all up...
Old 04-02-2010, 02:45 PM   #23
LILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Salty Basterd
Name: Mitch
LILFURR's Tacoma Gallery
i would never doiti was just curious if it had ever been done
Old 04-03-2010, 08:07 AM   #24
Ace of Spade X is on a distinguished road

Ace of Spade X's Tacoma Gallery
a little somethin like this?
Old 04-03-2010, 12:06 PM   #26
LILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLILFURR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Salty Basterd
Name: Mitch
LILFURR's Tacoma Gallery
i was simply wondering for the fact that i thoguth the xrunner had more hp,if i were to biuld one it would be sas and i would remove the ody kit i was just curious if it had been done