drifting suspension set up

Old 04-13-2010, 11:27 PM   #21
I<3JDM is on a distinguished road

Name: JayHayAre
I<3JDM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
he only has the DJM kit
R U Serious!! just the DJM kit? do you know if he changed out his shocks and went stiffer?
Old 04-13-2010, 11:35 PM   #22
I<3JDM is on a distinguished road

Name: JayHayAre
I<3JDM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0LLPHR33 View Post
my suggestion is get yourself a custom 4-link rear setup and have them incorporate some dual adjustable coil overs for both the front and rear...you would probably need some aftermarket UCA's that way you can correct the angle of the rim and not have too much of a camber...

it really depends on how much you are willing to spend...

good luck and keep us posted...
EH wussup hawaiian good to see ya in this site too.

well yeah money is tight right now. you know how island life is here. custom coilovers are what i wanted in the begining but couldnt find who makes them. and to have them customized would be big $$.
so far the sic ready track is my best bet i think.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:39 PM   #23
bram will become famous soon enoughbram will become famous soon enough
Name: Bram
bram's Tacoma Gallery
at first put a VERY STRONG clutch in your x ( i have killed 3 oem clutches in like 15000miles) they where thorn appart then go for the urd tracbar and bigbrakekit next are stiffer swaybars together with bushings and adjustebal shoks next thing: HAVE FUN (and lots of cash for tires)
Old 04-21-2010, 02:28 AM   #24
Army504 is on a distinguished road
Army504's Tacoma Gallery
u must seen this vid hardbody driftin rep 808. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eXYN...eature=related

mean make x drift truck want see this built.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:51 PM   #25
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
These are just a couple of my vids. Enjoy. I have all stock suspension but am getting ready to do the SS drop because this one is more for performance than the DJM kit is.... DJM is mostly for looks I would say just because of the disadvantage you will get from the cutting of the frame and causing some flex in it. You make the frame weaker by putting that C-notch in there so I would not recommend it using it to go sideways.... I'm gonna do the entire track ready kit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-X8qGkLLCg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RsncWUlDeI