Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   X-Runners (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/x-runners/)
-   -   Complete part out of 2005 x runner! (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/x-runners/247051-complete-part-out-2005-x-runner.html)

357sig 11-03-2012 05:19 AM

Complete part out of 2005 x runner!
 
http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/33...383386567.html

Steves104x4 11-03-2012 05:29 AM

Wow, that went in a hurry.

GR6RR 12-07-2012 02:27 PM

your CL listing is invalid.
 
3 Attachment(s)
Sir, Sig... You're Welcome

:D

ee1284 12-15-2012 03:23 PM

Any chance you have the driver door lock actuator?

ElTacoCaliente 12-17-2012 08:11 PM

Crap, craigslist page not found! It's an access cab right? Gray interior? If so, I'd like all the rear seat stuff so I can convert my 2013 to the earlier style! Lemme know if you've still got this and what kind of pricing you'll want! I'll be down in Houston at the end of the month and can pick it all up then! (if you are willing to hang onto it until then) Thanks!

05 X-Runner 12-17-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElTacoCaliente (Post 6146364)
Crap, craigslist page not found! It's an access cab right? Gray interior? If so, I'd like all the rear seat stuff so I can convert my 2013 to the earlier style! Lemme know if you've still got this and what kind of pricing you'll want! I'll be down in Houston at the end of the month and can pick it all up then! (if you are willing to hang onto it until then) Thanks!


I don't think it was his, he saw it listed on craigslist..

ElTacoCaliente 12-19-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner (Post 6146531)
I don't think it was his, he saw it listed on craigslist..

EDIT: Found his new ad on Craigslist! Will be getting my backseat swap! AWESOME!!!

357sig 01-15-2013 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElTacoCaliente (Post 6153271)
EDIT: Found his new ad on Craigslist! Will be getting my backseat swap! AWESOME!!!

Aww man! Sorry y'all for the delay response! I been busy and also selling more parts on the other site. I forgot to check this one!

If any Houston or near by city Tw members want to buy the whole truck let me know. Still have a lot of good parts to make money on.

tonin88 02-19-2013 07:24 PM

I need a front spoiler!!!

bram 03-04-2013 12:52 PM

howmuch for the reardoorpanels (schipped to belgium) thanks

PCHearn 03-04-2013 01:04 PM

Do you have a rear chrome bumper?

gunner76137 03-06-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PCHearn (Post 6534755)
Do you have a rear chrome bumper?

Xrunners dont have chrome bumpers

jmarquez808 06-05-2013 02:36 AM

I need an x runner body kit. All of it!!!!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:45 PM.