1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2005 X-runner for sale

Discussion in 'X-Runners' started by ViperACR, May 26, 2014.

1. May 26, 2014 at 11:05 AM
    ViperACR

ViperACR [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Kansas City
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD Sport
    Up for sale is my 2005 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner. The truck is Speedway Blue with 86xxx miles and a clean title.

KBB lists the value of this truck as it sits at $15,900.

The X-Runner is a special edition Tacoma, featuring a 4.0 Liter V-6 1GR-FE paired to a 6-speed manual transmission with LSD. It came from factory with a ground effects kit, hood scoop, and 18 inch sport wheels mounted on 225/45R18 tires. Also included was a track-inspired suspension package featuring a 1 inch lowering kit, beefy sway bars, stiffer springs mated with bilstein shocks, and a rear X-Brace to increase handling and decrease body roll.?

The 1GR-FE pumps out 240 HP and 270 lb-ft of torque, giving the X-Runner a quickness and zippy personality that belies its pickup truck heritage.

0-60 in under 7 seconds. Say that about another stock truck.

The X-Runner is an access cab, meaning it has two full doors and two rear "suicide" half doors. The rear has fold down seats with two large tool compartments underneath the seats.

This truck has an awesome bed package, featuring a full ABS plastic liner, bed storage compartments, even a power inverter with AC plug in. I also have a low profile leather tonneau cover I can throw in.

I have kept the truck stock mechanically speaking, but have added a few tasteful exterior modifications to make it my own.

-Wheels painted Gloss Black with high performance wheel paint and clear-coat
    -Headlights baked, chrome housing painted black
    -20% front window tint to match the rears
    -Daytime Running Light mod
    -Yellow fog light and DRL Tint
    -Black Plastidip front emblem
    -Black TRD Bed Decals
    -TRD 3rd Brake Light Decal
    -TRD rear badge
    -Window Visors

If you have any questions or would like more pictures/details, feel free to email

image.jpg

Last edited: May 26, 2014

Products Discussed in

To Top