1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

01-04 AE fenders and rear fender flares

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by roskinc, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Sep 11, 2011 at 7:02 PM
    roskinc

roskinc [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    now that my truck is sold, i got a few parts left over.

2 AE fenders i had put on my truck that had flares and i was going to go for a flare-less look. had these on a week before i decided to put the old painted ones on with the flares and sell the truck. literally had these on for a week. excellent condition and fit great. purchased each for 70 bucks....i just want 70 for both! no rust, been sitting in my room since i took them off.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

rear fender flares, OEM, few scratches but nothing a little primer and wet sanding cant fill. 70 for both of these as well..

[​IMG]

also have brand new never used upper and lower ball-joints for right and left side. these were for a 96 4runner, you might want to check which tacomas these might fit also, pretty sure 4x4 and prerunner same parts, but you might want to double check. 60 shipped for all of them.
    [​IMG]

roskdave (@) gmail . com for faster reponses. located in Los Angeles area.

2. Sep 25, 2011 at 11:12 PM
    roskinc

Member:
    bump. still have these up for sale.

3. Sep 25, 2011 at 11:13 PM
    onesixseven

onesixseven Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Santa Clarita California
    Vehicle:
    02 Prerunner SR5
    3.5" Kind Coilovers Total Chaos UCA's 31" BFG A/T's 8000k hi/lo HID kit Flowmaster Super 44 5% tint all around exterior LED's Deck Plate Mod bedlined flares debadged Full Fosgate/JL Audio Stereo
    wait wait wait, those front fenders dont have holes for the flare clips?

4. Sep 26, 2011 at 12:51 PM
    roskinc

Member:
    nope, i had another set of fenders that had the holes, i got these fenders because i was going to go for a flareless look but then ended up selling the truck so i put the one with flares back on because they were painted. so i took these out that i was going to paint. sold truck, stuck with these fenders.

5. Sep 26, 2011 at 5:51 PM
    onesixseven

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Santa Clarita California
    Vehicle:
    02 Prerunner SR5
    3.5" Kind Coilovers Total Chaos UCA's 31" BFG A/T's 8000k hi/lo HID kit Flowmaster Super 44 5% tint all around exterior LED's Deck Plate Mod bedlined flares debadged Full Fosgate/JL Audio Stereo
    damn, thats a steal. where u live?

6. Sep 26, 2011 at 6:54 PM
    roskinc

Member:
    zip code 90717. pay for gas i can drop them off. about an hour from Santa Clarita judging by your location on your profile.

also got the flares boxed and ready to ship, thinking of posting them on ebay tonight if no one else from here wants them.

7. Sep 27, 2011 at 2:25 AM
    onesixseven

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Santa Clarita California
    Vehicle:
    02 Prerunner SR5
    u know what, ill do 70 total, thats it. so whether thats u dropping them off or shipping. so if youd like, go ahead and try ebay, and if that doesnt work out, pm me and let me know.. im not desperate, so id rather see u get more money for them on ebay if possible, and if that doesnt work out then like i said just let me know. BUT, if u do get a wild hair tomorrow, my number is 18189839641, text me if things change. thx-tyler

8. Sep 27, 2011 at 11:26 AM
    roskinc

Member:
    70 bucks shipping included and or driving! damn that would be the deal of the century. 70 for both is a steal as it for 2 fenders. if i spent money on gas or shipping, my end cost would be like 25 bucks for both fenders.

i know economy is bad and all but damn that's that not just a low ball, more like a anchor in the bottom of the pacific.

im not desperate for money, just dont want these laying around anymore. but for 25 bucks, ill just toss them in the trash, save the trouble of finding a way to ship these or waste my time driving in traffic. my time is worth more than 25 bucks. im just trying to get someone a good deal on fenders i have left over from my truck.

but i found a guy who i told id let go for 50 and hell come get them. now that's worth it. i stay home, away from traffic, money to fill up my tank for the week, and a member gets a good deal...

9. Sep 27, 2011 at 11:28 AM
    roskinc

Member:
    oh but for the fender flares, i got them all ready to be shipped if anyone wants them. now those i dont mind shipping or putting on ebay. the fenders on the other hand not worth my trouble to ship. too hard to package right without worrying about damage.

10. Sep 27, 2011 at 11:28 AM
    roskinc

Member:
    balljoints SOLD!

11. Oct 8, 2011 at 1:25 PM
    roskinc

Member:
    fenders SOLD!

all i have left are the flares. 50 for both picked up. will ship but heads up shipping might not be that cheap (but i can get you a quote, post zip or message me)

12. Oct 9, 2011 at 11:10 AM
    3fitty

3fitty Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lambone
    Gulf Coast
    Vehicle:
    01 Prerunner
    Bilstein 5100 front, 5125 rear and Skyjacker AAL. Manaflow Catback exhaust. aFe Pro-Dry air filter.
    I'll buy those fender flares from you. PM'd

To Top