1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

01-04 DC Toolbox

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by Cheesycook, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Jun 3, 2012 at 9:35 PM
    Cheesycook

Cheesycook [OP] Geek with a gun

Member:
    Hermiston, OR
    Vehicle:
    01 4x4 DC Tacoma V6
    I just sold my canopy and am in the market for a toolbox. I want something that locks with key and handle as I will be using this constantly and don't want to deal with a padlock in the middle or something jury rigged. Does anyone know a model number and brand that will actually fit my tiny bed? I need to find one at a P&G, Autozone, Home Depot, or Lowes so I don't have to pay the $50+ in shipping. I am not picky on plastic or aluminum. I would appreciate any help and if we find one it should be a sticky.... these things are damn hard to fit.

2. Jun 4, 2012 at 7:06 AM
    TIPICOTACO

TIPICOTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    nw nj
    Vehicle:
    '01 DC 4X4 TRD "RAD BARON"
    Some lift, some armor, some scratches..
  3. Jun 4, 2012 at 9:40 AM
    Cheesycook

Cheesycook [OP] Geek with a gun

Member:
    Hermiston, OR
    Vehicle:
    01 4x4 DC Tacoma V6
    Thanks. I went through the whole thing and am still pretty confused though. The UWS looks like they will work for me in my $300 max price range. However, I measure wheel well to wheel well as 40.5" and can't find anything that will fit that on UWS's own web site. Maybe they cancelled that size? As you know I am sure, it is a pain finding some things for the double cabs. Autozone was looking up toolboxes for me but didn't have DC as an option.

Products Discussed in

To Top