1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

05-11 Tacoma winch mount front bumpers

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Cableguybubba, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Apr 8, 2013 at 6:08 AM
    Cableguybubba

Cableguybubba [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Bloomfield In
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma
    So far ion 179 matte black wheels and 265/70/17
    Currently manufacturing wrap arond plate steel bumpers for 05-11 tacoma . Bumpers are customed made and are selling for $600 it'll take 2-3 weeks to get completed . If interested let me know also looking by 5-15-2013 to offer winch mount and non winch mount rear bumpers . Also able to do a hidden winch mount that replaces the factory aluminum bumper behind the plastic cover . Hidden mount is projected to be 215-240 and will house standard 8k winch . Working on more products for near future we are still in process of starting shop up so please be patient with us as you will not find quality bumpers or trail armor American made for less. Hit me up with any questions . Attached picture is all I have on my phone but it is unfinished will upload more pics of it on the truck .

20130330_210032.jpg

2. Apr 8, 2013 at 6:19 AM
    tlh178

tlh178 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    terry
    lake huron/sag bay
    Vehicle:
    2012 4WD reg cab/ 02 SR5 Prerunner/07 FJC 4WD
    great, someone in the midwest doing some goodies. i'm in the market for a front bumper on a 2012 R/C 4x4 tacoma. let me know when you start making one that will fit a 2012?

3. Apr 8, 2013 at 6:21 AM
    mightytacoman

mightytacoman Mighty-known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kel
    Vehicle:
    4.5L 1grfe
    Brian Crower stroker kit, Carrillo pistons moly/ceramic coated, BC sportsman rods, arp s2000 head bolts, Darton M.I.D sleeves, Kelford race cams, Magnusson supercharger, hp tuner tuned, 650cc flow matched fuel injectors, CSF radiator, Walbro 255 fuel pump. pulleyboys quick change pulley with 2.3", fpr mod, NST crank, water and alternator pullies, 160° mishimoto thermostat. Puma On-board air, Radflo CDC ext coilovers with 14" 700# springs, extended length rear Radflo shocks with CDC, Dakar leak pack, Brute Force Fab front bumper galvanized and powder coated, DTRL mod, yellow fogs, fog anytime mod, relocated rear differential breather, synthetic fluids, custom airbox, tundra sized intake. 76mm throttle body, secondary air filter removed, Airflow snorkel, 4x innovation sliders powder coated, URD equal length headers, DT y-pipe, Aero-Turbine 2525xl exhaust dumped over axle, seat belt chime disabled, Warn 8000i winch, 1- 20" slim light bar in grill, 42" curved roof light both with custom brackets. Mesh grill, Brute Force Fab rear bumper with extra reverse lights, u bolt flip kit, SS extended brake lines, hockey puck bump stop extension, AT shackle flip kit, Light Racing UCA's, 4crawler 1.5" bodylift. custom built front and mid skid plates, re-geared to 4.56s, windows tinted 25%, Sony stereo, 8" skar sub-woofer, 1000 watt mono amp, retrofit headlights with legal demon eye, Kryptek Marathon seat covers. North Star agm 27f battery, Helo 791 rims, 315/75/r16 Mt/r ARB front air locker
    looks good man, def get some more pics up. pics are what it takes to sell this thing

4. Apr 8, 2013 at 9:09 AM
    TacomaJack09

TacomaJack09 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jackson
    Montana!
    Vehicle:
    06 Access Cab 4x4
    Billie 5100's, Ride Rite Airbags, Tech Deck
    Nice! I've been hoping someone in the Midwest would produce some solid off-road gear for our trucks. Let see some more pics! Especially some on the rigs!

Thanks!

5. Apr 8, 2013 at 10:29 AM
    Cableguybubba

Cableguybubba [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Bloomfield In
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma
    So far ion 179 matte black wheels and 265/70/17
    I am currently trying ti find someone willing to bring me a 12-13 model so I can get the design down . If we dont make one for what your particular vehicle and can get your truck to us we can make anything you want . Back bumpers are in the works started lastnight on one they will be available with or without winch mount and also with or without swingaway tire carrier . Glad to hear positive feedback I myself am trying to offer quality offroad parts at a price that we can all afford . Best part is 100% American made all the way down to welding wire . I will definately keep everyone posted on status of when what is available and when to expect more goodies coming . Working on getting website up company name is Taylor Made Trail Gear spread the word will be branching out to other makes and models very very soon .

Products Discussed in

To Top