1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

05-11 Westin light bar fit a 2013?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by DARK TRD, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Mar 21, 2013 at 7:37 PM
    DARK TRD

DARK TRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Bartlett,IL
    Vehicle:
    All Black TRD Sport
    ez lift 3inch plus 1 inch block custom flat black trd black stickers same style as stock black badges from toyota black headlights tinted windows satoshi grille with grillcraft grill vinyl tinted tail lights
    Can I make 05-11 toyota tacoma westin light bar fit a 2013. I would buy the one they make for a 2013 but i don't like the way they look! Love the look of the 05-11 Westin light bar much better! Anyway to make it work?

2. Mar 21, 2013 at 9:16 PM
    DARK TRD

Member:
    Bartlett,IL
    Vehicle:
    All Black TRD Sport
    ez lift 3inch plus 1 inch block custom flat black trd black stickers same style as stock black badges from toyota black headlights tinted windows satoshi grille with grillcraft grill vinyl tinted tail lights
    Anyone got any input?

3. Mar 21, 2013 at 9:20 PM
    jeffvt0508

jeffvt0508 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Anderson,SC
    Vehicle:
    '10 Super White Toyota Tacoma PreRunner SR5
    K&N Air Filter, mud flap mod, anti-theft tailgate mod, fog light anytime mod, OEM roof rack, tonneau cover,plasti dip lower valence,Avid Light Bar, Billies 5100, Grillcraft grill, TW sticker,Hi-Lift jack mount
    you might have to modify it.. since different bumper style.. but I say measure where it would attach and measure on the bull bar and there equals your answer or find someone w/ one and see if they will let you test fit.. but i'm sure you will have to modify it

4. Mar 23, 2013 at 8:28 AM
    DARK TRD

Member:
    Bartlett,IL
    Vehicle:
    All Black TRD Sport
    Thanks man! I wonder if anyone has tried doing this yet

5. Mar 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM
    Johnny E

Johnny E Active Member

Member:
    Langley, BC Canada
    Vehicle:
    2012 Taco TRD DCSB 6MT
    Anytime Fog Light Mod, 3 Ball Shifter,Custom Behind the Grill Light Mount and PIAA 4" ATP's, Custom Quick Release Bed Divider, Headache Rack, Trimmed front Mud Flaps, Firestone RideRite Air Bags
    I biult a custom bar and in doing so learnt that the front is significantly different, you would end up doing a significant ampount of fab

To Top