1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

05 tacoma access cab 2wd

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by tomtom9536, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Mar 2, 2012 at 11:42 PM
    tomtom9536

tomtom9536 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    tom
    san diego
    Vehicle:
    05 taco access cab
    if anyone can help me out i currently own a 2005 toyota tacoma access cab (i rolled it) and i need to purchase two doors passenger and driver side the access doors are fine. My question is i have found several people who are selling single cab toyota tacoma's 05+ for parts will the doors from a single cab toyota tacoma fit on my access cab truck i am assuming i will have to remove the latch system from my original doors and put into the new doors. I have called around to different dealer ships and they have both told me they are two different part numbers and don't have the dimensions to give me.i am thinking the only reason for the different part number is because of the latch system. i am hoping someone on this site has done this before to fix a damaged door or know someone who has. for what ever reason there is a lot more people parting out single cab tacoma's or if anyone has any doors off of a 05 toyota access cab hit me up I'm buying............

2. Mar 3, 2012 at 6:58 AM
    jbrenn

jbrenn Well-Known Member

Member:
    allen texas
    Vehicle:
    10 sr5
    The doors are a different length. Measurements have been posted on a trend here somewhere regular cabs have the longest then double cabs and finally access cabs. so you need to find an access cab for parts.

3. Mar 3, 2012 at 11:14 AM
    tomtom9536

tomtom9536 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    tom
    san diego
    Vehicle:
    05 taco access cab
    ok thanks

To Top