1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

05 Tacoma Sport Double Cab for sale

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by drfangs, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Feb 21, 2012 at 8:23 AM
    drfangs

drfangs [OP] New Member

Member:
    Groton, CT
    Vehicle:
    05 Black Sport
    None
    2005 Tacoma, double cab, black, Sport, 4x4, short bed. Original owner, purchased Dec 2004 in Philly, then transfered to SoCal, now back on the East Coast in CT, clear and clean title, should have paperwork from purchase, but i've moved 4 times since purchase and it may have gotten lost. About 74,300 miles, it has everything except stability control: tow package, SR5 package, sport package, power hookup in bed. The cab part is in great shape, bed has it's dings, i used it as a pickup truck. It has never been in an accident, or had any body work but.....
    the bad: 1.)small dent rear bumper-backed into post
    2.Tires-needs them
    3.Right side of pickup bed around TRD sticker: i had a tarp on the bed and a tie down came loose and dinged that area. Multiple dings (15-20). Can't see it if looking right at it, but at oblique angles it is obvious. (totally my fault, i wish i had someone to blame)
    I had 4 body shops take a look at it, and have 3 estimates for the bumper and dings. All the body shops recommended not to repair because damage was so minimal, it would be better to allow prospective buyers to see the damage rather then try and explain what was fixed.
    Everything else works great.

$16,900/ BO
    Taras

Added photos, close up of dent and dings.

IMG_7590.jpg
    IMG_7591.jpg
    IMG_7604.jpg
    IMG_7606.jpg
    IMG_7608.jpg

2. Feb 23, 2012 at 5:45 AM
    drfangs

drfangs [OP] New Member

Member:
    Groton, CT
    Vehicle:
    05 Black Sport
    None
    Bump with interior photo's, i only have 2 on my work computer, will get more when get home, and price adjustment. As evident in photo, time for.......minivan or something similar. I'm going to clean up the interior this weekend to make it more presentable, and the engine bay is sandy from time spent with the marines in the beautiful dessert of 29 Palms California. The truck has never been off roading.
    $16,200/BO

IMG_7621.jpg
    IMG_7622.jpg
    IMG_7623.jpg

3. Mar 2, 2012 at 3:33 PM
    drfangs

drfangs [OP] New Member

Member:
    Groton, CT
    Vehicle:
    05 Black Sport
    None
  4. Mar 2, 2012 at 4:23 PM
    pataco

pataco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Down by the lake
    Vehicle:
    05 4x4 trd dc white
    FOX 2.0 RESIS,LRUCAS,BILLY 5100S ON THE REAR.MAGNAFLOW 11264,COLOR MATCHED GRILL,YELLOW FOG MOD.OVER HEAD DVD,FEDERAL COURAGIA M/T
    good job.not a bad price either

To Top