1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

'06 TRD off road, V6, tow, new tires, excellent condition, Leer cap

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Workman, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Aug 18, 2010 at 12:35 PM
    Workman

Workman [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    06 access cab, off road, V6
    Lost job, must sell. This truck has been VERY well cared for, never off roaded hard, no dents dings rips or tears. Been maintained to the book specs. Mobil 1 all the way around (engine, diffs, transfer case) Denso plugs every 30,000. 72,500 miles. In Jackson wy. Very clean, nice pickup. All stock. Will Email pics if requested, ONLY SERIOUS REPLY, NO TIME WASTERS. Auto Tranny, never got under 20MPG, usually 22-24. Runs fantastic:)
    $18500, looking for sale within 500 miles.

toyo.jpg
    toyo2.jpg
    toyo3.jpg

2. Aug 18, 2010 at 2:10 PM
    Jester243

Jester243 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2008 Doublecab 4x4 IRP
    Lifetime LED 70W headlights 10-8-14 (set #2) Sylvania Silverstar fogs, front side windows tinted 27% to match the others, added Tacomaworld.com sticker, suspension TSB as of 7-21-09, Devil Horns by Andres, BFG's, Alpine with Bluetooth and Ipod contols, Rear view mirror relocation bracket, Ultragauge...
    so why you selling, and are you the original owner?

3. Aug 18, 2010 at 2:30 PM
    tacod

tacod Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Kemblesville, PA
    Vehicle:
    '04 Xtra V6 TRD 4x4
    bump

4. Aug 18, 2010 at 3:13 PM
    Workman

Workman [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    06 access cab, off road, V6
    I am the second owner, only had it for 7,000 miles. Carfax has all service records from the mid 40's lady who owned it before, as she serviced it at dealer. Upon buying truck with 65,000 on it, I changed out the plugs(densos all the way around when I removed them so I know they were replaced before and they looked great, replaced with densos again) drained front/rear diffs....Mobil 1 in front, Royal purple in the rear, and drained filled Tcase with Mobil 1. Dealer who serviced has consistant records of mobil 1 oil changes every 5,000. I also used mobil 1 on an oil change I gave it. Previous owner probably never off roaded the truck, using the 4x4 on slick winter roads, and the locker has little to no use, other than engaging it to ensure it worked before I bought the truck. Truck has no Idaho pinstriping so I am confident that it has never been taken on trails. No dents or major scratches. Very Very clean inside. Oil out of Diffs/Tcase looked excellent. Want to keep the truck but loss of job forces sale. I have also polished/waxed once and waxed twice thereafter with Meguires gold class. Truck looks great and is a good deal. I'm loosing around 4,000 if this sells.:eek:
    Thanks for Looking

To Top