1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

'07 RR front bumper

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by hitmans.army, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Feb 14, 2012 at 4:20 PM
    hitmans.army

hitmans.army [OP] Just a guy.

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
    '07 PreRunner & '40 Chrysler Coupe
    Bilstein 5100s up front with OME 885s, rear Add-A-Leaf, LED lights (tails, dome, map, plate lights), Kicker 8" in custom fiberglass enclosure under back seat, Kicker speakers throughout and Kicker amp for sub, Pioneer DVD Player, Satoshi Grille with Devil Horns, Leer 100XQ.
    Elite bumper is going on, stock bumper must go away. This includes bumper cover, extensions, stock fogs w/bulbs, aluminum crash bar. Crash bar never had a bump, lights work great. Bumper is NOT perfect, has a couple spots where clearcoat is coming off (each about the size of a nickel) and there is a spot where the paint came off on the extension, also has plate holes and rub marks from front plate.
    I will NOT ship this, I am sorry. I am just outside of Phoenix, so if local, I can meet. I will be headed to Tucson in a few weeks and can take it that way if need be. Great bumper if someone isnt looking for perfect but something to replace a wrecked one.
    $275 or trade for a Goodyear Wranger Silent Armor in 325/65/18 with good tread left (not asking for a set so dont freak, just need one tire to match the oens I have).[​IMG]

2. Feb 14, 2012 at 4:22 PM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
    Bilstein 5100s up front with OME 885s, rear Add-A-Leaf, LED lights (tails, dome, map, plate lights), Kicker 8" in custom fiberglass enclosure under back seat, Kicker speakers throughout and Kicker amp for sub, Pioneer DVD Player, Satoshi Grille with Devil Horns, Leer 100XQ.
    Obvious in this picture are the two plate holes. On the drivers fender extension, you can see the black where the paint came off, just above the first divider on the pass side of the lower grill, you can just see where the clear is peeled.

3. Feb 15, 2012 at 10:15 PM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
    Anyone? Make an offer. I need it gone.

4. Feb 15, 2012 at 10:28 PM
    RAD

RAD Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    I'll be honest and say $275 is a steep price for a OEM Rad Red bumper. The Rad Red paint on the bumper from the factory sucks. The day I got mine from Toyota brand new, it sucked. I had to repaint mine due to it and with yours featuring paint chips and clear coat missing. Its going to be an issue to have it repainted.

Going rate for a OEM Bumper is $150ish from what I've seen with paint in excellent condition.

Good Luck and enjoy your new Elite Bumper. ​

5. Feb 16, 2012 at 8:27 AM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
    Thanks for the info. I am pulling the fogs out (something that will actually sell). FREE RR bumper cover with extensions. DOES NOT INCLUDE fogs or crashbar. $75/offer for crash bar $100 shipped for fogs. Buyer pays actual shipping cost on crashbar.

6. Feb 16, 2012 at 9:29 AM
    07tacos

07tacos Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Raul
    Sacramento
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 Debadged
    Bilstein with 2" spacers, Bull bar, Black valence, Mini H1 Retro 6000k, Chevy 2500 leaf packs
    Any chance you can throw in the harnesses with the fog lights?

7. Feb 16, 2012 at 10:25 AM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
    I plan to use the stock wiring for my new fogs, I can probably give about 3 inches of wiring with the lights so you can use the plugs.

8. Feb 16, 2012 at 3:03 PM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
    If not claimed by monday, bumper is going away. I will pull the fender extensions off to be shipped, just pay shipping costs (not til monday).

9. Feb 16, 2012 at 5:23 PM
    Cortland

Cortland THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Cortland
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Clifford aka Big Red
    Camburg 4" Spindles, 5100's All Around, All-Pro 1.5" Leaf Pack, All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit, Avid Sliders, AFE Pro Dry Filter, Wicked Flow 18" Muffler
    I'll take the bumper cover :cool:

10. Feb 16, 2012 at 5:48 PM
    hitmans.army

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
    Pm replied to. Its yours.

Products Discussed in

To Top