1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

07 Sport DCSB 4WD

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by JML50, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Mar 7, 2012 at 12:34 PM
    JML50

JML50 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    The time has come for me to sell...unfortunately. My wife and I are trying for another kid so we could really do without a car payment for the next couple of years. She already has an 07 4runnner so i'm looking to get into something older. It's an 07 Sport DCSB, silver, 4WD, automatic with app 41,3xx miles. I am the second owner and it has been garage kept since day one, never smoked in, no pets, and never been in an accident. It has been babied and has never been offroad and only put into 4WD a handful of times just to.....well, just to lube the gears i guess. Almost new condition inside and out except for a few minor scratches on the front bumper and 2 scratches about 1" long next to the rear window from my bike handlebars. The rims are only 2 years old because the original ones were starting to pit so they were replaced by toyota when i bought the truck. Pretty much every option including 110v outlet and tow hitch with plug. It is completely stock except for Weathertech floor liners in the front, which i still have the original mats. I have 2 keys and 2 remotes. I am asking $23k...which is negotiable a little. I am in jacksonville, Fl and do not want to ship. I have more pics i can email upon request. PM me for my phone number or email me at JustinL50@yahoo.com Thanks. [​IMG][/url[​IMG]

To Top