1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

07 Tacoma Torque Specs for drive shaft

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by SEAustin87, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Mar 31, 2011 at 10:47 AM
    SEAustin87

SEAustin87 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 OR 2WD Rear lock slip diff
    None yet
    I've been trying to find the torque specs for the drive shaft in an 2007 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 TRD Off Road Package 2WD with the rear locking slip differential. I replaced all three u-joints yesterday because I finally got tired of the vibrations and squealing and it seems to be running much better... but I couldnt find the torque specs for the 4 bolts that connect the flange and the diff and also the 2 bolts that hold the middle of the shaft to the frame. I have them on there as tight as I could get them but would like to know the actual specs to make sure its up to par. Thank you in advance.

2. Mar 31, 2011 at 11:04 AM
    Crom

Crom Time is precious; use it wisely

Member:
    First Name:
    Mr. Sir
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2009 Double Cab 4x4 Off Road
    A.R.E. MX Shell & Yakima Rack, Stubbs HD-SKO Rock Sliders, JBA HD UCA's & OME 885 Coils and nitrochargers, Dakar leaf packs, u-bolt flip, Flat BajaRack, Kenwood VHF/UHF Radio, Aux Battery, Solar Panels, L-Track everywhere, Goodyear Duratracs, Secured tailgate, 7-pin relocation, Inverter 400W all time, In-cab 110v outlets, Rear-seat 12v outlets., Steering shaft TSB, anytime fogs, DTRL toggle switch, aux turn signals, Diff Breather, ImMrYo mirror bracket, ABS Kill switch, (2) Kid Car Seats, and a Glock 23 with night sights.
To Top