1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

08-13 modified Tacomas forsale? Near North Carolina

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacomas For Sale (2005-2015)' started by Anthurb3, May 3, 2015.

1. May 3, 2015 at 10:47 AM
    Anthurb3

Anthurb3 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Going to be in the market in the next month or so for a Tacoma..

I have a question..

- would it be better/cheaper to buy the stock 4x4 and build from the bottom up or a trd off-road already set with what I need?

In the next year I'm looking to do some traveling across the U.S. and down into Central America and back to Canada then back to nc.. So mainly I'm looking for A truck with mods enough to get the job done..

If you guys know of any trucks that would fit the needs above feel free to post pics of what's out there forsale!
    Thanks a ton!

2. May 3, 2015 at 3:34 PM
    Dangerdave

Dangerdave Official TW jeep representative

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Wilmington, NC
    Vehicle:
    20 F150
  3. May 9, 2015 at 11:58 AM
    Spencer

Spencer Future President

Member:
    First Name:
    TIGGLEBITTIES
    Upland, Chino... all of 909.
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCSB 4X4 6cyl Sex Machine
    Redline hood lift, Flyzeye cabin lights, tailgate lock, SPOD Power block, VIAR onboard air, Cobra CB radio, Firestick 4' Antenna, Hot Blonde CoPilot Mod, SIX 9" Hella 4000 HID conversion with external 55W ballasts, Six 6" LED bars, Napier Bed Tent, Mudflaps delete using rocks, Roof rack by Brute force, Rock sliders by Brute force, Bed LED lights, Underhood LED automatic lights, Constant 12V bed plug, Rugged race radio, ICON uniball UCA's, KING 2.5 700 rate coilovers, Deaver rear leaf springs, KING 2.5 resi rear shocks (Flat 0.15 stack on compression shims), Scangauge, Empty wallet Mod Bug disease, AllPro Apex front bumper, On board heat exchange shower & water pump (Heater Core intercept mod), On Board Air - Viair for now, ARB when it dies-, allpro Skids back to gas tank- Tepui RTT on the shittiest "Bed Rack" ever made.... AllPro U Bolt flip kit with timbren bumps NEXT UP- expo leafs & bed rack, hydraulic bumps in rear, Total Chaos stock LCA's w/ Bypass, Rear 12" shock hoop relocate
    Way cheaper to buy something that someone else has done the work for. I've got 10 or 15k into Mine that I'll never get back but it would have cost 30k if a dealer did the work.
    Mines for sale with everything you would want to do to it

https://www.tacomaworld.com/index.php?threads/268148/

Products Discussed in

To Top