1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

09 DC LB 4x4 lift help

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by HITacoma, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Jul 6, 2009 at 3:09 AM

HITacoma [OP] New Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Aloha guys,

Newb here looking for some help with my new DC Tacoma. Been lurking for quite some time searching around trying to find the best options for a suspension lift. Here is my brilliant plan that I will try to accomplish.

Option 1: ICON c/o, rear billy's 5100, single AAL, diff drop, and LR UCA's
    Option 2: Toytec ultimate lift kit + LR UCA's

Would really like to get the TC UCA's but they are a little pricey for me. Also, would like to run some 17x9 MM 955 or XD Revolvers with 285/70/17 Nitto TG's. Question is, if I do decide to go with option 1, is there anything else I would need or are any of those items not necessary? Live in Hawaii, no one carries anything and shipping is a little ridiculous. Priced both options out and option 1 would be between 100-200 more than the Toytec kit. Any help/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
  2. Jul 6, 2009 at 4:38 AM

imsikotic If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front

Apr 22, 2009
    First Name:
    Temecula, Ca
    06 TRD Sport DesertRunner
    4" Camburg Race Spindles and Icon 2.5" ext travel Coilovers in the front for about 5"of lift and for the rear All-Pro 3" leaf pack and Fox 2.0 Resi's converted to piggyback and custom valved by DownSouth Motorsports. 17x9" KMC XD Addicts w/ 4.5 inch Backspacing and -12 Offset. Wrangler Duratracs 285/70/17. K&N CAI, Exhaust, Carriage Works Billet Grill, Custom Bed bar with ProComp fog lights,DirtKing Fabrication front bumper w/ 3 HID converted Hellas, Demello rear PreRunner bumper, Tinted windows, Full System w/ 2 10s, Garmin 265WT, ClearHLM. Theres more I just cant think of it right now.
    I would definatly reccomend option 1. Camburg racing offers a ball joint UCA for less $$ than the Uni-ball UCAs. Good luck to ya..
To Top