1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

'09 sport with no badges

Discussion in 'New Members' started by sportnobadges, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Jul 21, 2009 at 5:43 PM
    gtz85350

gtz85350 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Yuma Arizona
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 sport
    Yep you got it! Awesome color choice and Welcome!

2. Jul 21, 2009 at 5:58 PM
    sportnobadges

sportnobadges [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    the great midwest
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD SPORT SR5 4.0L V-6 TOW PKG DEBAGED
    de-badged / weather tech digital floor mats front and rear / weather tech in-channel vent visors / A.R.E. MX cap / bed mat / blacked out 4s
    [​IMG]

one of the reasons i removed the badges is that i know that this is a Tacoma. i know that it is the TRD Sport Package 4x4 and so do many of you. i don't feel that i have to advertise that to all those who don't know. i paid Toyota a lotta momey for this beauty and they didn't give me anything to advertise their product. please don't misundersdand, this is my 4th Toyota. 1971 Corrolla Wagon. don't really remember what happened to that first one. 1988 Corrolla died at 280,000 miles. and the one that is my daily driver just went through another oil and filter change at 307,000 and is still going strong. as i stated in my opening introduction of myself, the wife needed a new ride and i finally figured out that it was time to buy another Toyota. the Tacoma will be her daily driver and i am just going along for the ride. of course, i get to play with it too, (as long as i don't go too far). like i said earlier, am just getting started.....

and i really like the nobadges look!!!!!!!

sportnobadges

SpaycePeanut likes this.
  3. Jul 21, 2009 at 6:16 PM
    phynyx38

phynyx38 Believe

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma PreRunner
    Nice looking truck, Welcome :D.

4. Jul 21, 2009 at 6:45 PM
    gtz85350

gtz85350 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Yuma Arizona
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 sport
    Well said bro! i was curious to know why you removed everythin but you just explained it perfectly and made a lot of sense too. I might have to send toyota a request for sum money or else am removin too! haha!

5. Jul 21, 2009 at 7:00 PM
    Jason'sLawnCare

Jason'sLawnCare Prepared for Bambi

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Jacksonville Florida
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 Double Cab TRD Rugged Trail
    CBI Moab 2.0, CBI Trail Rider 2.0, CBI sliders w/kickout, Superwinch EPi9.0S, OME sport shocks w/886 coils, OME n182, 1.5" aal, JasonBuilt 3/16th full belly skid, BuiltRight uca, Body Mount Chop, 285/75/16 km2's, Rear cat delete, exhaust crossover rerouted, Fog light anytime, Locker mod, Rear leaf tsb, Debadged, Uws Tool Box, Electric Exhaust Cutout, AFE Pro Dry S, Kiwi Wifi, Diff Breather Relocated, Grom Ipod Adapter, Dual Diehard platinum batteries isolated by BlueSea marine switch
    Nice truck and welcome.

How do you drive around with no license plate? your wife must be real pretty if she could get away with that. Just kidding.

Products Discussed in

To Top