1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1/4" Taco Lean Spacer Question

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by gov875, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Nov 4, 2011 at 5:13 AM
    gov875

gov875 [OP] WahooTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Pacific Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport DCLB
    Wet Okole's (front & rear), Weathertech Floormats (front & rear), cheap tailgate theft mod, extra d-rings, low profile toolbox (flat black), Thule Roof Rack (58" load bars), Thule Ski/Snowboard Roof Rack, Blacked Out Badges, Fishing Bobber Trailer Ball Cover, AVIC-X930BT w/ XM & steering controls, 5100s All Around (front set at .85), Eibach Coils, Rear TSB, rear AAL, LR UCAs, Toytec Diff. Drop, Mudflap Delete, Tailgate Reinforcement, Spidertrax (all 4), 285 Nittos, Rear Diff Breather Extension, TRD Exhaust, Powered Rear Sliding Window, DeeZee Bedmat, rear-view anytime mod, trailer bracket relocate, fog light anytime mod, redline hood struts, Satoshi with Homertaco Custom TRD Mesh, Hella 500s behind the grill, Brighter Reverse Lights
    I am doing the front coilovers/5100s and UCAs today on my 2010 tacoma and when i bought the lift kit it came with spacer. It goes on the driver side i know but does it go above the top plate or beneath it between the coilover and the topplate? I assumed on top of it but wanted to be sure. Starting my install at noon so any answer would help! Thanks.

2. Nov 4, 2011 at 5:18 AM
    brutalguyracing

brutalguyracing BIG DADDY

Member:
    F.U> GUYZ
    broken mods
    the spacer goes between your coilover assembly and the mounting bucket

3. Nov 4, 2011 at 5:40 AM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    ^^^^what he said. Here's a pic. You can barely see the shiny above the top plate & under the frame mounting bracket and that the oem studs go all the way thru the nuts.

[​IMG]

4. Nov 4, 2011 at 5:57 AM
    gov875

gov875 [OP] WahooTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Pacific Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport DCLB
    Wet Okole's (front & rear), Weathertech Floormats (front & rear), cheap tailgate theft mod, extra d-rings, low profile toolbox (flat black), Thule Roof Rack (58" load bars), Thule Ski/Snowboard Roof Rack, Blacked Out Badges, Fishing Bobber Trailer Ball Cover, AVIC-X930BT w/ XM & steering controls, 5100s All Around (front set at .85), Eibach Coils, Rear TSB, rear AAL, LR UCAs, Toytec Diff. Drop, Mudflap Delete, Tailgate Reinforcement, Spidertrax (all 4), 285 Nittos, Rear Diff Breather Extension, TRD Exhaust, Powered Rear Sliding Window, DeeZee Bedmat, rear-view anytime mod, trailer bracket relocate, fog light anytime mod, redline hood struts, Satoshi with Homertaco Custom TRD Mesh, Hella 500s behind the grill, Brighter Reverse Lights
    i have the eibach coils, thanks for the help guys. i'll get it on there and done today i hope...

5. Nov 4, 2011 at 6:10 AM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    They should still go together the same way as far as the lean spacer goes. Have fun with the install and get us some pics..............

To Top