1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Discussion in 'New Members' started by geezer, May 2, 2007.

1. May 11, 2007 at 2:33 PM
    sak3358

sak3358 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Plans are in effect for a long ride this weekend on my scoot. I'm mounting my Garmin tonight so I can really get lost.....not!

2. May 11, 2007 at 5:42 PM
    geezer

geezer [OP] Active Member

Member:
    TRDeity - You'll get there...just keep moving forward. I've fished mostly BC north (British Columbia) and BC south (Baja California) I recommend them both highly. Cabo is unbeleivable for fishing, golfing and renting a scooter and touring. (did I mention the night life?) However some of my best fishing was done in British Columbia, Vancouver Island.(Just fishing, no night life). But I don't travel to anywhere I can't fish, don't have enough years left to be a tourist. Costa Rica up next...grandma hits the big SEVEN ZERO next january and I figure I owe her at least that.

.......................geezer

3. May 14, 2007 at 8:49 AM
    TRDeity

TRDeity Well-Known Member

Member:
    ATX
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRDpro
    Always wanted to get up to Vancouver, maybe in a few years. I've heard Costa Rica is great too, my parents have taken a couple of cruises around there. As for me the next big trip is to Ireland, I'll be getting married there in Sept. So yeah I'm livin a good life just not "the good life" yet. Looking forward to fishin, golfin, and just traveling, I am a tourist though.

Products Discussed in

To Top