1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1099 Questions?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by SRQ TACO, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Feb 24, 2010 at 9:42 PM

SRQ TACO [OP] "You've Got Red on You"

May 6, 2009
    First Name:
    Sarasota, Florida
    00 RegularCab 5lug
    16'' 5zigen Streetfighters w/ 245/55R16 General Altimax HP's, K&N Filter w/ deckplate mod, Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler with turndown before the axle, 01-04 Tail lights tinted, Dual BMW M3 horns, JVC Headunit, JVC 6.5'' door Speakers, Pioneer Shallow Mount 1000W 12'' Sub, 1000W Amp, Monroe Gasmatics front and rear, 1.5'' Daystar Coil Spacer, JDM Smoked Headlights/Corners,2001 Bench Seat, Led swapped gauge cluster and AC controls, Ignition Light mod with blue led, OEM All weather Floor Mats, LED Dome Light, 6000K DDM Tuning HID's, Street Scene Grille and Valance inserts, Clear bumper lights with the fog light mod and JDM Yellow led's, Window Tint: 25% sides and 5% back, TRD Blue Oil Cap.
    I am supposed to fill out a 1099 forum I guess. But my last job never took out taxes. Will that mean I will have to pay the government money? My old boss thing I will get a return though? Can somebody tell me what I need to do? I never did this.[​IMG]
To Top