1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

17 Inch, 5 Lug Wheels

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by awhitfield4, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Apr 20, 2015 at 2:47 PM
    awhitfield4

awhitfield4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fort Worth, TX
    $800 - Set w/lugs and TPMS
    $500 - Wheels only
    $300 - Tires only

For sale are a set of 4, 17 inch wheels with tires. They are 5 Lug, 5 x 114.5. They are currently on my 2013 Tacoma. I am getting new wheels this week and will not be needing these anymore. The tires are 245/65/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, they have been on the truck about 15K miles. They are rated to 50K so plenty of life left. They are mounted and balanced and inflated with Nitrogen.

I am open to offers on the wheels alone if tires are not needed and tires alone if wheels are not needed. If you buy the set they come with brand new TPMS sensors with less than 1,000 miles on them. The tires have some discoloration, this is not from a curb but two weeks at the beach. That muddy sand that is in FL sat on the tires and stained them. It is easily covered for weeks by some tire shine if that is a big deal I will include a bottle.

Please PM me with any questions!

In Knoxville area, will consider shipping on your dime.

image3.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image4.jpg

2. Apr 23, 2015 at 10:05 AM
    awhitfield4

awhitfield4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fort Worth, TX
    Alright, TPMS have been spoken for. So Wheels alone, tires alone or a combo. Make me an offer! I know there are some 15 inch steelies out there that want these. Make an offer!

Products Discussed in

To Top