1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

17" TRD Sport Wheels (Need Sand Blasting and powder)

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by chetweewax, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Apr 4, 2013 at 8:41 AM
    chetweewax

chetweewax [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Sport SR5
    Homelink mirror with back-up camera (like stock 09-11's), Kenwood stereo with factory steering wheel controls, Weather Tech Mats, Factory Bed Mat, Leer Cap, 2011 Waffle grill & smoke headlights, DEPO LED tail lights, NEW FRAME!!
    These are the stock 17" TRD Sport wheels, they have the good old toyota wheel cancer that others have had. I got a quote to sand blast and powder coat of $75 a wheel. was gonna do flat black with the black FJ TRD centers, but decided Im just going to keep the other wheels I have. I am selling the rims only, not the tires. Would like to get $175 for the set, you would have to pay for shipping or local pick up in New Jersey. All four wheels have similar corrosion.
    [​IMG].

tacowheel.jpg

2. Apr 4, 2013 at 6:23 PM
    chetweewax

Member:
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Sport SR5
    Homelink mirror with back-up camera (like stock 09-11's), Kenwood stereo with factory steering wheel controls, Weather Tech Mats, Factory Bed Mat, Leer Cap, 2011 Waffle grill & smoke headlights, DEPO LED tail lights, NEW FRAME!!
    Really, no one wants an extra set of wheels to powder coat flat black

3. Apr 4, 2013 at 7:27 PM
    "OldManTan"

"OldManTan" Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww

Member:
    Buffalo, NY
    Vehicle:
    08 Access Cab, Radiant Red
    Pioneer HU, Duratracs on Black stockers, Century topper with custom electronic lock, Illuminated 4x4 switch, Foglight Mod, Always on 12v Plugs, Sub & Amp, LED Interior Lights, Cup Holder Mod, Andres Devil Horns, CB radio, steps, relocated trailer harness, blacked out everything!!
    Considering there was just a set with similar issues in the free thread, I think you may have to drop your price. Just saying.

4. Apr 4, 2013 at 8:16 PM
    chetweewax

Member:
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Sport SR5
    Thanks oldman, was hoping someone would negotiate, and I could recoup a few bucks off buying new rims and the mounting and balancing. I was going to have the SB and powder coating done and then try to sell them, but figured I would try this way first.

5. May 20, 2015 at 7:01 PM
    chatbout

chatbout Member

Member:
    South Jersey
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma
    Is it for all 4 and where in New Jersey are you

To Top