1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

17" TRD Sport Wheels (Need Sand Blasting and powder)

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by chetweewax, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Apr 4, 2013 at 8:41 AM
    chetweewax

chetweewax [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Sport SR5
    Homelink mirror with back-up camera (like stock 09-11's), Kenwood stereo with factory steering wheel controls, Weather Tech Mats, Factory Bed Mat, Leer Cap, 2011 Waffle grill & smoke headlights, DEPO LED tail lights, NEW FRAME!!
    These are the stock 17" TRD Sport wheels, they have the good old toyota wheel cancer that others have had. I got a quote to sand blast and powder coat of $75 a wheel. was gonna do flat black with the black FJ TRD centers, but decided Im just going to keep the other wheels I have. I am selling the rims only, not the tires. Would like to get $175 for the set, you would have to pay for shipping or local pick up in New Jersey. All four wheels have similar corrosion.
    [​IMG].

tacowheel.jpg

2. Apr 4, 2013 at 6:23 PM
    chetweewax

Member:
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Sport SR5
    Homelink mirror with back-up camera (like stock 09-11's), Kenwood stereo with factory steering wheel controls, Weather Tech Mats, Factory Bed Mat, Leer Cap, 2011 Waffle grill & smoke headlights, DEPO LED tail lights, NEW FRAME!!
    Really, no one wants an extra set of wheels to powder coat flat black

3. Apr 4, 2013 at 7:27 PM
    "OldManTan"

"OldManTan" Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww

Member:
    Buffalo, NY
    Vehicle:
    08 Access Cab, Radiant Red
    Pioneer HU, Duratracs on Black stockers, Century topper with custom electronic lock, Illuminated 4x4 switch, Foglight Mod, Always on 12v Plugs, Sub & Amp, LED Interior Lights, Cup Holder Mod, Andres Devil Horns, CB radio, steps, relocated trailer harness, blacked out everything!!
    Considering there was just a set with similar issues in the free thread, I think you may have to drop your price. Just saying.

4. Apr 4, 2013 at 8:16 PM
    chetweewax

Member:
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Sport SR5
    Thanks oldman, was hoping someone would negotiate, and I could recoup a few bucks off buying new rims and the mounting and balancing. I was going to have the SB and powder coating done and then try to sell them, but figured I would try this way first.

5. May 20, 2015 at 7:01 PM
    chatbout

chatbout Member

Member:
    South Jersey
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma
    Is it for all 4 and where in New Jersey are you

To Top